Quantcast
Nintendo Week interview with Reggie Fils-Aime, talks Zelda Wii

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Week interview with Reggie Fils-Aime, talks Zelda Wii

DavidValbu said:
A delay 5 days after they told it was scheduled for 2010? Nintendo stop doing that!

Who said it can't be perfect by this holiday?



Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
thekitchensink said:
DavidValbu said:
A delay 5 days after they told it was scheduled for 2010? Nintendo stop doing that!

Who said it can't be perfect by this holiday?

I love how Iwata clearly stated 2010, Miyamoto clearly stated "on track for 2010", but Reggie at best just hints at a delay, but more just stating how Nintendo treats their games in a "its done when its done" fashion and everyone jumps on the "It's delayed" wagon not even a week after Iwata said 2010...



MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

shit gets delayed all the time, so i wouldn't be surprised.



come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
thekitchensink said:
DavidValbu said:
A delay 5 days after they told it was scheduled for 2010? Nintendo stop doing that!

Who said it can't be perfect by this holiday?

I love how Iwata clearly stated 2010, Miyamoto clearly stated "on track for 2010", but Reggie at best just hints at a delay, but more just stating how Nintendo treats their games in a "its done when its done" fashion and everyone jumps on the "It's delayed" wagon not even a week after Iwata said 2010...

I'm going through Zelda withdrawal...



well delayed or not, it will be perfect



Around the Network

HA! So much for Sean Malstrom's Zelda Wii is being dumped BS. And his criticizing about the new DS 2 so its just a DSi with larger screen no HD graphics no motion control just a DSi with a larger screen. LOL



end of core gaming days prediction:

 

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

 

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

 

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

yushire said:
HA! So much for Sean Malstrom's Zelda Wii is being dumped BS. And his criticizing about the new DS 2 so its just a DSi with larger screen no HD graphics no motion control just a DSi with a larger screen. LOL

The DSi XL was announced before the DS' successor was. The DSi XL is just an update, like the DSi is, it isn't the DS2



Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

Even so, I doubt the new DS 2 will be different than the current Ds and Dsi revisions. Its not that practical



end of core gaming days prediction:

 

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

 

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

 

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg