Quantcast
VGC: TEKKEN DOJO!!!

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGC: TEKKEN DOJO!!!

^ LOL... right



Around the Network

dont feel bad Xxain, everyone meets that fate when they face my Lili . Hint- Its the outfit lol. :). All u need is a bit more practice. i learned by getting my ass wooped repeatedly by ppl better than me. i like to do practice with chars i have issue with and practice fending off their attacks



      

      

      

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

@kylie
u must love the fact Jill in RE5 looks eerily JUST LIKE Nina. even has a few of her moves....



      

      

      

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Tekken 4 life. Add me on PSN: STAGES373N



S.T.A.G.E. said:
Tekken 4 life. Add me on PSN: STAGES373N

look who finally decided to show up!....btw Hosters you DONT need the person on ur friends list to join... u can invite them by choosing the enter online ID option

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
dont feel bad Xxain, everyone meets that fate when they face my Lili . Hint- Its the outfit lol. :). All u need is a bit more practice. i learned by getting my ass wooped repeatedly by ppl better than me. i like to do practice with chars i have issue with and practice fending off their attacks

of course I feel bad I was great in T1-T3, didnt play T4 seriously but in T5/DR& T6 im just gettin destroyed...there something im not grasping then my long time issue with being on left side of the screen doesnt help either :(

i never did get around to taking some of you on.



Xxain said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Tekken 4 life. Add me on PSN: STAGES373N

look who finally decided to show up!....btw Hosters you DONT need the person on ur friends list to join... u can invite them by choosing the enter online ID option

He wasn't on your list. But I sent him a message anyways same with staude 



dsister44 said:
Xxain said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Tekken 4 life. Add me on PSN: STAGES373N

look who finally decided to show up!....btw Hosters you DONT need the person on ur friends list to join... u can invite them by choosing the enter online ID option

He wasn't on your list. But I sent him a message anyways same with staude 


Thanks....but I meant PSN list though :)

Xxain said:
dsister44 said:
Xxain said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Tekken 4 life. Add me on PSN: STAGES373N

look who finally decided to show up!....btw Hosters you DONT need the person on ur friends list to join... u can invite them by choosing the enter online ID option

He wasn't on your list. But I sent him a message anyways same with staude 


Thanks....but I meant PSN list though :)

I know. I'm just saying. :P