Quantcast
Famitsu Sales (12/21 - 12/27)

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales (12/21 - 12/27)

bmmb1 said:
ps3_jrpg_gamer said:
Vg chartz should update the numbers for VC and with america new numbers it will skyrocket to 800k

Actually I seem to recall reading that VC in the US are (or were?) largely overtracked when compared to NPD numbers.


wait for the annual update of NPD



Around the Network
ps3_jrpg_gamer said:
bmmb1 said:
ps3_jrpg_gamer said:
Vg chartz should update the numbers for VC and with america new numbers it will skyrocket to 800k

Actually I seem to recall reading that VC in the US are (or were?) largely overtracked when compared to NPD numbers.


wait for the annual update of NPD


NPD had it at 130k LTD last time...I don't see the game changing much when it comes to NPD. I really think the game is largely overtracked here...

lol at Tomadatchi.




Soriku said:
ps3_jrpg_gamer said:
bmmb1 said:
ps3_jrpg_gamer said:
Vg chartz should update the numbers for VC and with america new numbers it will skyrocket to 800k

Actually I seem to recall reading that VC in the US are (or were?) largely overtracked when compared to NPD numbers.


wait for the annual update of NPD


NPD had it at 130k LTD last time...I don't see the game changing much when it comes to NPD. I really think the game is largely overtracked here...

lol at Tomadatchi.


sorry to dissapoint you but this was from last year



ps3_jrpg_gamer said:


sorry to dissapoint you but this was from last year


Since when? The GAF thread was providing latest numbers.




in how much time we'll have numbers?



Around the Network

NPD is n 't actually update the numbers we have to wait until the year 's end and then we will see what games are overtracked or undertracked as you can see from here vg charts undertracks VC in japan



morenoingrato said:
in how much time we'll have numbers?

no one knows...

 



Ohh i want to know how much Zelda did! judging by the top three it is either:

Mario 500K+ >> Zelda 400K~500K >> Tomodachi 100K~300K (wut?)

 

And where did Taiko 2 jump from? am I the only one shocked??



^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

I hope mario outsells 3rd week



ps3_jrpg_gamer said:
Neos said:
ps3_jrpg_gamer said:
Vg chartz should update the numbers for VC and with america new numbers it will skyrocket to 800k

who cares about that silly game.


I CARE BECAUSE IT WILL OUTSELL LOST ODYSSEY THIS WEEK

just curious, that matters, why?