Quantcast
The vgchartz ranking game--Forza Motorsports 2!

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The vgchartz ranking game--Forza Motorsports 2!

 

All you have to do is put what score you think the game below deserves, and write a brief explanation as to why it deserves that score.

Voting is open for 3 days, after the 3 day period I will count up all the scores and get the average of the game.  I will be putting up a new thread with a new game every 3 days

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules

1. You had to have played at least enough of the game to form an honest opinion about it

(playing it for 5 minutes is NOT enough time, nor is watching a friend play the game)

2. Users with less than 100 posts cannot score a game unless they back up their post with very good reasons as to why they rated it so.

3. scores have to be on a 10 point scale with 7 being average, and anything longer than 2 digits (Eg: 9.75) won't be counted.

4. If you score a game under a 5 or under, you have to go into great detail as to why you gave it such a low score.

5. A game must have at least 15 people that gave it a score to be counted.

6. If you score a game more than once none of your scores will count

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous game was Prince of Persia and it got a score of 8.52!

Highest score was 10, lowest was 4.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's game is Forza Motorsports 2!

Gamerankings score--89.61%

Vgchartz score--Disqualified for not having the required 15 scores.

Highest score was 9.1, lowest was 6 

I would give the game a 9.1

+ Great physics/handling for all the cars, plenty of cars to choose from, just an all around good sim racer.

- Pretty bad graphics, bad visual damage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vgchartz top 12 rated games

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3)--9.52

2. Super Mario Galaxy(Wii)--9.39

3. The Orange Box(Multi)--9.24

4. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princes(Wii)--9.16

5. Halo 3(360)--9.13

6. Super Smash Bros. Brawl(Wii)--9.09

7. Mario Kart Wii(Wii)--9.04

8. Uncharted(PS3)--9.03

9. Batman: Arkham Asylum(Mulit)--9.01

10. Gears of War(360)--8.96

11. Mass Effect(360)--8.94

12. Bioshock(Multi)--8.90

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next game is Street Fighter IV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to Blacksaber for the awesome vgchartz ranking game logo, and thanks to all of you for participating 

To view a list of all games from every ranking game thread click here.



Around the Network

I would give it a 5

It was kind of boring



Pros:
- Art Style
-Music

Cons:
-Tedious driving
-Unresponsive controls
-Repetitive tracks
-Uneven motor sounds
-Terrible story, they repeat "vehicle" like a bajillion times
-Turns are fucking stupid
-DLC to 100% it, probably
-First game I've never wanted to complete. And I've completed You have to burn the rope
-Save file uses memory
-Often glitches/music skipping/weird load times
-It was free (lent to me by a friend) and I feel ripped off
-Fundamental Error: The game autosaved


1/10.



________________________________________________________________

KylieDog said:
Pros:
- Art Style
-Music

Cons:
-Tedious driving
-Unresponsive controls
-Repetitive tracks
-Uneven motor sounds
-Terrible story, they repeat "vehicle" like a bajillion times
-Turns are fucking stupid
-DLC to 100% it, probably
-First game I've never wanted to complete. And I've completed You have to burn the rope
-Save file uses memory
-Often glitches/music skipping/weird load times
-It was free (lent to me by a friend) and I feel ripped off
-Fundamental Error: The game autosaved


1/10.

God I'll look into the Prince of Persia score to see if its legit.  And if its not i'll re-average the game....



yo_john117 said:
KylieDog said:
Pros:
- Art Style
-Music

Cons:
-Tedious driving
-Unresponsive controls
-Repetitive tracks
-Uneven motor sounds
-Terrible story, they repeat "vehicle" like a bajillion times
-Turns are fucking stupid
-DLC to 100% it, probably
-First game I've never wanted to complete. And I've completed You have to burn the rope
-Save file uses memory
-Often glitches/music skipping/weird load times
-It was free (lent to me by a friend) and I feel ripped off
-Fundamental Error: The game autosaved


1/10.

God I'll look into the Prince of Persia score to see if its legit.  And if its not i'll re-average the game....

I just read the thread. And what he said about PoP. Kylie is right



Around the Network

@yo_john:

I think every round you should include in the OP what the pevious game scored. Like include PoP's score somewhere in the OP.




lol @ Kylie. I agree with you and dsister.

OT:

9.0

+ great physics
+ car level, driver level system
+ customization
+ It has teh splitscreenz !!!! (no that's not a standard anymore)

- races are getting ridiculously long the further you progress
- always short on money and you don't get anything for selling donated cars



sabby_e17 said:
@yo_john:

I think every round you should include in the OP what the pevious game scored. Like include PoP's score somewhere in the OP.

Good idea.  I'll edit quick when i get the PoP mess figured out...



My last post wasn't serious so you know, just making a point. Truth is I've played about an hours worth of F2 so not going to rate it.



________________________________________________________________

KylieDog said:
My last post wasn't serious so you know, just making a point. Truth is I've played about an hours worth of F2 so not going to rate it.

Yeah I kinda figured lol.