Quantcast
is lady gaga a hermaphrodite or not? (56k warning)

Forums - General Discussion - is lady gaga a hermaphrodite or not? (56k warning)

dtewi said:
I don't think being a hermaphrodite in humans is even possible.

It most certainly is, along with a whole array of interesting intersex conditions.

 

(WARNING NSFW LINK: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersexuality)



Around the Network
kirby007 said:
I don't care if she got a cock i still would fuck her ass

What if it's bigger than yours...?



 Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
kirby007 said:
I don't care if she got a cock i still would fuck her ass

What if it's bigger than yours...?


then she could fuck her own ass



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

kirby007 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
kirby007 said:
I don't care if she got a cock i still would fuck her ass

What if it's bigger than yours...?


then she could fuck her own ass

So then you would just stand by and do this?



 Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

kinda but i would finish it of in her musical place



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
kirby007 said:
I don't care if she got a cock i still would fuck her ass

What if it's bigger than yours...?


then she could fuck her own ass

....  Has anyone seen Shortbus?  I haven't, but I walked in on one scene... >_>

OT:  I'm pretty sure she's not, during the VMA awards you could see a bulge in her crotch but I'm pretty sure it was on purpose to make fun of all the rumors about her.



Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Dgc1808 said:
So the interview was fake? Oh well. Makes no difference to me.


So lady gaga is not a hermaphrodite?  



supercat said:
Dgc1808 said:
So the interview was fake? Oh well. Makes no difference to me.


So lady gaga is not a hermaphrodite?  

 

You look disappointed.



http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

nope



dtewi said:
I don't think being a hermaphrodite in humans is even possible.

Of course it's possible. It's just a rare birth defect where the issue usually doesn't last very long.