Quantcast
Epic Mickey scans are out.

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Epic Mickey scans are out.

I love how you can be that mischievious mouse of the 20's. They could just made him the boring hero he is in these days but no, they bring back his old awsome self!
It looks like the game could be full of details for old Disney fanatics to find out. Fan-service at it's finest.
And lol at the sorcerer Yensid, his name being Disney spelled backwards.

I must say I wasn't "OMG!!! Awsome!!!" at first (just a little :p), but after reading the article my hype level reached even higher than before.



Around the Network

Again, there is more than just the pictures. You can click on them for the full article.



A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Soriku said:

lol at the whiners (most don't even own Wiis!). This is just one environment which is supposed to be really colorful. Obviously there's going to be much darker environments too.

So far, looks great, the graphics are good too. Would like to see hi res screens though.

* sigh* 

One day, I would like for you to not be defending anything to do with the Wii. You Don't have to.

Anyway, I was interested in this game since the beginning because i was fascinated by the art style, but this is nothing original here, thus my disapointement.

Owning the Wii or not does not give you rights. I and many gaming fans feel free to give our opinion without the need to troll.

Stop being so defensive.



 Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

sigh

whiners, wouldn't be the same internet without em.


OT: It's giving me the same vibe when I first saw KH, it blew my mind at the time.

Can't wait



"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

               Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000+  80GB DSlite

Soriku said:

- the sorcerer Yensid creates a pen-and-paper world for his forgotten creations, which is where Oswald lives

I bet his full name is Tlaw Yesnid.



Around the Network
krimoz911 said:
sigh

whiners, wouldn't be the same internet without em.


OT: It's giving me the same vibe when I first saw KH, it blew my mind at the time.

Can't wait

Yeah, but this time with no random Square characters!



Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

psrock said:

* sigh* 

One day, I would like for you to not be defending anything to do with the Wii. You Don't have to.

Anyway, I was interested in this game since the beginning because i was fascinated by the art style, but this is nothing original here, thus my disapointement.

Owning the Wii or not does not give you rights. I and many gaming fans feel free to give our opinion without the need to troll.

Stop being so defensive.

Please don't turn this into another console warrior bullshit-fest. The game deserves more than that.

 

Sounds to me like you were never interested in the game in the first place. A good share of the people following this game with any interest wouldn't get turned off by the art style. It goes way beyond that.



 

SHMUPGurus said:
krimoz911 said:
sigh

whiners, wouldn't be the same internet without em.


OT: It's giving me the same vibe when I first saw KH, it blew my mind at the time.

Can't wait

Yeah, but this time with no random Square characters!

lol yeah,but to tell you the truth I was indifferent to the fact it had FF characters in it back then,and I still kinda do.



"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

               Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000+  80GB DSlite

krimoz911 said:
SHMUPGurus said:
krimoz911 said:
sigh

whiners, wouldn't be the same internet without em.


OT: It's giving me the same vibe when I first saw KH, it blew my mind at the time.

Can't wait

Yeah, but this time with no random Square characters!

lol yeah,but to tell you the truth I was indifferent to the fact it had FF characters in it back then,and I still kinda do.

OK, maybe it was not that bad in the original KH, but in Kingdom Hearts II with Organization XIII and stuff... Whew! The whole thing became complicated to follow!



Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I think to many judge the game without actually reading the article...which shows how much some people really cared from the beginning.