Quantcast
Locked: Famitsu Weekly Sales

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Weekly Sales

psrock said:
I don't believe it.

Is this a Victor Meldrew?



 

Around the Network

Hmm, no scans is quite odd.



leo-j said:
psrock said:
I don't believe it.

your picture is amazing

I hope you are not speaking to me with your hands, you know.



 Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Acevil said:

I remember last week Famitsu early release, boy was everyone fooled. Lets just stick to one source now MC. (excluding this lovely site ofcourse)

but MC had a 1.2K drop.. FAMIT had like a freakin 23K drop



 

mM

hum... ps3 almost 50k ? Sounds strange since no big tittles were released this week. Anyway i hope these numbers are correct.



Around the Network

ned more proof ;)



Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

leo-j said:
Acevil said:

I remember last week Famitsu early release, boy was everyone fooled. Lets just stick to one source now MC. (excluding this lovely site ofcourse)

but MC had a 1.2K drop.. FAMIT had like a freakin 23K drop

Didn't they have a bigger drop the previous week while Famitsu had a 4k drop?



 

Seece said:
psrock said:
I don't believe it.

Is this a Victor Meldrew?

I am that good, huh

 

to be fair, I don't how the PS3  could get so high espacially with the wii selling more this week. ( ioi) said it.



 Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

The source article talks about the release week of ODST in japan - 2 weeks ago now?



 

stiak said:
The source article talks about the release week of ODST in japan - 2 weeks ago now?

They talk about hardware sales on the bottom of the article though, and they do bring up the PSP 3000's price cut..



 

mM