Quantcast
GameDaily - Forza 3 is the BEST SIM RACER in a LONG time!

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - GameDaily - Forza 3 is the BEST SIM RACER in a LONG time!

http://www.n4g.com/xbox360/NewsPending-405557.aspx

http://twitter.com/gamedaily/status/4586286485



All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

but it cant be because loads of people here told me it was crap after driving around 1 circuit in 5 cars...

this game will score a metacritic higher than 90. and it will deserve it.



I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995


kowenicki said:
but it cant be because loads of people here told me it was crap after driving around 1 circuit in 5 cars...

this game will score a metacritic higher than 90. and it will deserve it.

huh?

anyway 90+ is pretty much confirmed



All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

@darth

sarcasm... some posts here saying how disappointed they are and how it isnt much of a step up from forza 2.... ridiculous and mostly by people who probably wanted to not like it.

the demo is a massive impropvement on forza 2 and the game as a whole is going to be very slick i can just feel it.

maybe turn 10 were right after all?



I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995


will deffo score over 90, theres a lot of content here



...not much time to post on here anymore, used to be some good ol times on VGchartz...

Playstation Fan for life... PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - Steam/Uplay/Origin: Skeeuk

Miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

The demo was good and its clearly going to be a great racer... but a sim?.. well in my opinion it didnt feel like a "Sim" felt more like halfway between a sim and arcade to me. Very good game either way.



Vergis said:
The demo was good and its clearly going to be a great racer... but a sim?.. well in my opinion it didnt feel like a "Sim" felt more like halfway between a sim and arcade to me. Very good game either way.


well with assists off it was sim handling but leaning towards arcade instead of all sim, makes it easier and more accesable i suppose.

i would have preferred more tweaking eg. stability 4 3 2 1 and then off, same with traction and abs, instead its just on or off.

but still as it is, the demo played great, with no gt5 this year il be picking this up end of year.



...not much time to post on here anymore, used to be some good ol times on VGchartz...

Playstation Fan for life... PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - Steam/Uplay/Origin: Skeeuk

Miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

@skee

I have had two bmw's and one audi (330, 730 and A6 2.7) in the last 5 years... all have stability control, abs and tractions that is either on or off.... what do you mean?



I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995


kowenicki said:
@skee

I have had two bmw's and one audi (330, 730 and A6 2.7) in the last 5 years... all have stability control, abs and tractions that is either on or off.... what do you mean?


i mean its better for you to have a range in which to set your traction abs and stability control, instead of on and off.

for a more customised approach, idealy players could adjust bit by bit gain exp then go for all off.



...not much time to post on here anymore, used to be some good ol times on VGchartz...

Playstation Fan for life... PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - Steam/Uplay/Origin: Skeeuk

Miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

@skee

which actually makes it more arcade and less sim if you think about it... real life doesnt have that, unless we are talking high end racing cars.



I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995