Quantcast
Locked: VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: Kantor VS Kowenicki

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: Kantor VS Kowenicki

axumblade said:
hatmoza said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
hatmoza said:

 <3 <3 <3

That's flattering, but I think you're only allowed to vote for Kantor or Kowenicki this round :P

@ SmokedSausage

I'll vote for you!


I'll never forget that night :X

I can't believe you'd confess to cheating on Seece in his own thread. :/ And after all those votes he gave you in his last game thread. :(

No no, he showed me his collection of toys.



I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Hahaha, aww c'mon guys we can me mature about this... No need to think that although the odds are totally against it, that this thread won't break and raise some hell. :P Anyways, I vote Kantor even though he hates R2 too much. :D



Kantor.



                                                                                                             

CGI-Quality said:
Darthdevidem01

The title is a giveaway as to who you can vote for



 

hatmoza said:
axumblade said:
hatmoza said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
hatmoza said:

 <3 <3 <3

That's flattering, but I think you're only allowed to vote for Kantor or Kowenicki this round :P

@ SmokedSausage

I'll vote for you!


I'll never forget that night :X

I can't believe you'd confess to cheating on Seece in his own thread. :/ And after all those votes he gave you in his last game thread. :(

No no, he showed me his collection of toys.

That so doesn't help your case. :P



Around the Network
Seece said:
CGI-Quality said:
Darthdevidem01

The title is a giveaway as to who you can vote for

I just realized it too, I just got back from grabbing ODST, so I was in a hurry.



                                                                                                             

^- You got it already?! how?!



CGI-Quality said:
Seece said:
CGI-Quality said:
Darthdevidem01

The title is a giveaway as to who you can vote for

I just realized it too, I just got back from grabbing ODST, so I was in a hurry.

You got it before me :-O



 

This thread has some glaring omitations like SuperMario128, Gnizmo, Words of Wisdom, Khuutra, Noname2200, Madskillz, Jackson050, Halogamer1989, and Phoenix_Wiight.

I guess they didn't want to be in. :|



Pixel Art can be fun.

@ Seraphic and Seece:

Yeah, my GameStop had a midnight launch...Sorry Seece for not paying CLOSER attention.....