Quantcast
Locked: Kwaad got banned?

Forums - General Discussion - Kwaad got banned?

Thanks god he is banned. Now I will surf through here more. Seriously, it was a pain looking at every topic with Kwaad saying something like "PS3 IS THE NEXT GEN NINTENDO IS KIDDY AND FAILS AND MY WIFE DOESNT LIKE IT!" Thanks for banning him!



Around the Network

I'm not sure which mod banned him, or why...I'm looking into it, but it's not really a matter of concern for you guys...he's probably on a temporary ban anyway.

Alvar said: So does this mean anyone anoyingly outspoken against nintendo gets banned on this site? Cause thats the message it sends, and it adds to the image the site already has. Mostly only Nintendo-fans here already. And I am not talking about the wazi-banning, that one was completely legit, he seemed insane :p
Like I've said and others have said, we really are open to fans of all consoles here. Annoyingly outspoken fans of any console aren't really welcome in my opinion. There are a few annoying Nintendo fans here as well, and rest assured I'm keeping a close eye on them too.



LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Kwaad has been perma-banned. Last night he started a thread about his wife wanting to sell his Wii, in which he later admitted to having started the thread as an apparent 'science project' to see what people would say, presumably those he considers to be Nintendo fans in particular. This is against forum rules and is yet another troll by Kwaad. He has been given warning after warning after warning, and even been temp-banned. He has no apparent intention in cleaning up his act. He is banned. On its own the thread would not have been enough to warrant a ban, but this user has a long and well-established history of trolling, and has been given every opportunity to change his ways. He has not taken them. I am sorry for any confusion this situation may have caused. I would have posted the explanation in the thread in question but it was locked before I could. So I am partly to blame for this thread. However, users should be aware that as a general rule, moderator decisions are not open for debate. We at VGCharts.org welcome fans of any and all consoles, developers, console manufacturers, etc, but we do not allow blatant trolling. That goes for everyone. Rest assured Kwaad's console or console maker of choice had nothing to do with this decision. That is all.



It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

Sintinel said: Kwaad has been perma-banned. Last night he started a thread about his wife wanting to sell his Wii, in which he later admitted to having started the thread as an apparent 'science project' to see what people would say, presumably those he considers to be Nintendo fans in particular. This is against forum rules and is yet another troll by Kwaad. He has been given warning after warning after warning, and even been temp-banned. He has no apparent intention in cleaning up his act. He is banned. On its own the thread would not have been enough to warrant a ban, but this user has a long and well-established history of trolling, and has been given every opportunity to change his ways. He has not taken them. I am sorry for any confusion this situation may have caused. I would have posted the explanation in the thread in question but it was locked before I could. So I am partly to blame for this thread. However, users should be aware that as a general rule, moderator decisions are not open for debate. We at VGCharts.org welcome fans of any and all consoles, developers, console manufacturers, etc, but we do not allow blatant trolling. That goes for everyone. Rest assured Kwaad's console or console maker of choice had nothing to do with this decision. That is all.
So, now that he's perma-banned we will just have to wait for "another" PS3 fan who hates all things Nintendo and Microsoft based to show up who will probably be called Quaad ...



Users are welcome to hate anything they wish as long as they don't break forum rules and guidelines. However, having dual accounts is strictly prohibited.



It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

Around the Network

gamingdevil said: Hey i just noticed that Kwaad is banned, i went to see his last posts but i can't see a post being a reason for a ban. Can someone tell me why he got banned? (not that i miss him Just wondering)
KWAAD and WASHIMUL both were banned??? why?



Sintinel said: Users are welcome to hate anything they wish as long as they don't break forum rules and guidelines. However, having dual accounts is strictly prohibited.
kwaad....just block your IP and they won't have a clue. Fight the Power ( black power salute)



dallas said: Sintinel said: Users are welcome to hate anything they wish as long as they don't break forum rules and guidelines. However, having dual accounts is strictly prohibited. kwaad....just block your IP and they won't have a clue. Fight the Power ( black power salute)
Yeah, just make new user after new user, then spam the forums. That way everyone will know how cool you are for not having a life....



Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Mridul: I don't remember which of us banned Washimul, but I'm sure an explanation was given at that time. An explanation for Kwaad's banning has been given a few posts up. Dallas: I'm not sure why you are trying to talk a user into breaking a major forum rule, but I think your post makes it clear that this thread has outlived its usefulness. For more information on this matter you may send a personal message to me or any of the other mods, email admin@vgcharts.org, or visit the mods IRC channel.



It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

I hope we are not going to have a witchhunt to remove the people who choose the ps3 i for one have the wii and the ps3 even though i dont like the wii i still have it because i like Mariokart and Zelda games . I prefer the ps3 just my personal opinion but everybody is different and entitled to their opinion .



Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die