Quantcast
how do girls know your perverted?

Forums - General Discussion - how do girls know your perverted?

dtewi said:
For fuck's sake, it's a quiz on Facebook and a snappy retort from a girl. Stop turning every pseudo-important event in your life into a thread! Put it in your blog instead of spamming off-topic!

Harsh...

The world, the 5 senses that make up it, are within us... you could say that we're the gods... no the universe itself.

So what if everyone else wasn't real, and only you were?

What if toastyboy was only real, and we're all mirages? And what will happen if toastyboy resents the world as it is, and its bugs...

Then the bugs will simply have to be squashed...

*replays the YukiXAsahina yuri scene from latest episode*



Around the Network

Do you flicker your tongue at her while making a joke with her?

Do you talk directly into her boobs?

Have you ever told her that she cannot ignore your girth?

Do you tilt your head forward and move your eyebrows up and down when stating something?

When she bends over, do you motion your arms to simulate thrusting?

shen she turns around do you look directly at her butt?

These are all classic signs of reasons chicks have called me a perv before :/



Do you actually say what you're thinking out loud? That could identify you as perverted.



dtewi said:
For fuck's sake, it's a quiz on Facebook and a snappy retort from a girl. Stop turning every pseudo-important event in your life into a thread! Put it in your blog instead of spamming off-topic!

Wait... are you saying vgchartz isn't about Toastboy's personal life?



 

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

It's you're, not your. Unless the 'perverted' was somehow possessive. lol.



Around the Network

When they see your a guy



 

mM

Don't take lame facebook quizzes. I hate that whole trend at the moment with the crappy applications and quizzes...also...seriously...she made a little joke. Don't take it too seriously. Maybe she likes you and wants you to show her your perverted side...ugly chicks need love too.



Orca_Azure said:

Do you flicker your tongue at her while making a joke with her?

Do you talk directly into her boobs?

Have you ever told her that she cannot ignore your girth?

Do you tilt your head forward and move your eyebrows up and down when stating something?

When she bends over, do you motion your arms to simulate thrusting?

shen she turns around do you look directly at her butt?

These are all classic signs of reasons chicks have called me a perv before :/


 = toastboy



D_Boy said:
Don't take lame facebook quizzes. I hate that whole trend at the moment with the crappy applications and quizzes...also...seriously...she made a little joke. Don't take it too seriously. Maybe she likes you and wants you to show her your perverted side...ugly chicks need love too.

Like my ex! ZING!



toasty, these threads are getting ridiculous. im guessing you're one of these people who takes everything anyone ever says completely seriously.

go outside and get some fresh air, dude. you need it.



Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.