Quantcast
PS3 racked up a hilarious 2,052 sales in Japan last week

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 racked up a hilarious 2,052 sales in Japan last week

CGI-Quality said:
Sardauk said:
WheelStriker said:
tedsteriscool said:
Just had to make this topic, didn't you?

And of course sales are that low. Old model is virtually gone, and people are waiting for the slim.


People wanting to find reasons to look down on the console.

No, it is a fact.

I don't why people are over-reacting about this...while it is probably due to the transition between the two models.

 

It isn't the thread itself, it's the OP and the aura about the thread.  It's like you made it to mock the console.

I'm not saying that it is FOR A FACT your intention, but I can see how the thread would be judged as such.

IMO, it is pretty bad that the numbers look that way, considering PlayStation's history. However, with The Slim and dried up stock there, this is no surprise.

Apparently, it is the word "hilarious" that is causing an issue...

I just C/P from the post of VG247.com.

Next time I will put "Hilarious... according to VG247..". This will prevent people questioning my motivations....



 

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Around the Network

My questions is why did the XBox 360 sales increase? No must have game. Price drop had not happened yet. Still the XBox 360 sales rose higher. Amazing.



__________________________________________

'gaming till I'm gone'

@sardauk,

Apparently, it is the word "hilarious" that is causing an issue...
I just C/P from the post of VG247.com.
Next time I will put "Hilarious... according to VG247..". This will prevent people questioning my motivations....

==> NO, next time you may not make your s****y thread about sales figues that we can consult on the main page, next time you may not report a bullshit article from a nobrain videogame website



Time to Work !

XanderZane said:

My questions is why did the XBox 360 sales increase? No must have game. Price drop had not happened yet. Still the XBox 360 sales rose higher. Amazing.


Dream Club

libellule said:
@sardauk,

Apparently, it is the word "hilarious" that is causing an issue...
I just C/P from the post of VG247.com.
Next time I will put "Hilarious... according to VG247..". This will prevent people questioning my motivations....

==> NO, next time you may not make your s****y thread about sales figues that we can consult on the main page, next time you may not report a bullshit article from a nobrain videogame website

now, now you dont have to be such a bitter ass. its not like he raped your family or something



Around the Network

obviously the stock is quite sparse, i mean Dengeki says 1300 for ps3. It's gonna be interesting to see how low it gets next week. Realistically though it doesn't mean anything in the long run, what matters is how much the price cut boosts sales.



currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Sardauk said:
CGI-Quality said:
Sardauk said:
WheelStriker said:
tedsteriscool said:
Just had to make this topic, didn't you?

And of course sales are that low. Old model is virtually gone, and people are waiting for the slim.


People wanting to find reasons to look down on the console.

No, it is a fact.

I don't why people are over-reacting about this...while it is probably due to the transition between the two models.

 

It isn't the thread itself, it's the OP and the aura about the thread.  It's like you made it to mock the console.

I'm not saying that it is FOR A FACT your intention, but I can see how the thread would be judged as such.

IMO, it is pretty bad that the numbers look that way, considering PlayStation's history. However, with The Slim and dried up stock there, this is no surprise.

Apparently, it is the word "hilarious" that is causing an issue...

I just C/P from the post of VG247.com.

Next time I will put "Hilarious... according to VG247..". This will prevent people questioning my motivations....

And that's why I wasn't accusing you specifically of anything. It'd be of me wrong to make that accusation without proof.



                                                                                                                                            

libellule said:
@sardauk,

Apparently, it is the word "hilarious" that is causing an issue...
I just C/P from the post of VG247.com.
Next time I will put "Hilarious... according to VG247..". This will prevent people questioning my motivations....

==> NO, next time you may not make your s****y thread about sales figues that we can consult on the main page, next time you may not report a bullshit article from a nobrain videogame website

VG247 nobrain ? Who are you to tell ?



 

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Sardauk said:
Garamond said:
I think most people realize this is probably because their is a shortage since Sony wants to get rid of the old stock and waiting until 9/3 to send out the Slims, but the numbers are still low and pretty funny overall.

That is the point of the thread.

But it irritates the zealots apparently ...

oh so the point of this thread was to ignore the trend of minimum 8k units per week for ps3, and make a joke about ps3 slim and sony.

No doubt this thread will end up on yahoo frontpage or the ign homepage, followed by throngs of haters chanting "PS3 is dead!"