Quantcast
FF7 Remake : Rumor or Truth ?

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FF7 Remake : Rumor or Truth ?

Does anyone know if they are remaking FF7? and if so can you please post up your source. I've been hearing rumors saying that they are, I know that they recently put it up for download on the PSN. But besides that are they going to make a remake for it based off the FF7 PS3 Tech Demo? And again, if you do know it to be true, please post a source.



Around the Network

No, they will remake the V and VI before.



Its a pipe dream created by people who want to boost a consoles sales.



never say never it will happen one day



everdom said:
Its a pipe dream created by people who want to boost a consoles sales.

It eventually will happen, sony owns the rights to it, and you can bet they'll push square to do it eventually.



Around the Network
inverted3reality said:
everdom said:
Its a pipe dream created by people who want to boost a consoles sales.

It eventually will happen, sony owns the rights to it, and you can bet they'll push square to do it eventually.

I'm pretty sure that's not true.



           

ultima said:
inverted3reality said:
everdom said:
Its a pipe dream created by people who want to boost a consoles sales.

It eventually will happen, sony owns the rights to it, and you can bet they'll push square to do it eventually.

I'm pretty sure that's not true.


lol no thats not true

It's probably true. I don't see why they wouldn't eventually remake it. I just hope they don't chibify it like the handheld DS ones



It will probably be released for the next Nintendo handheld.



Not in the current generation.