Quantcast
Slim Pics here

Forums - Sony Discussion - Slim Pics here

Soriku said:
PullusPardus said:
Rampstation?


You shouldn't steal my terms.

Still looks kinda weird but it's $299 so w/e.


lol i was reffering to you.



Around the Network

HOME DANCE PARTY WITH THE SONG: TONIGHT!!! TONIGHT!!! TONIGHT!!! TONIGHT!!! TONIGHT!!! TONIGHT!!! TONIGHT!!! TONIGHT!!! TONIGHT!!! TONIGHT!!! TONIGHT!!! TONIGHT!!!



PSN: Skiptomylou41k

Gamertag: Skiptomylou41k

PS3 Slim/Xbox 360 Short/Wii Black/PS2 Slim/Psp/DS

Cypher1980 said:
Soon the Darkside will be irresistable and will crush the MS rebel scum underfoot.

The Wii owners are like Ewoks. The Evil empire will tolerate them but turn their forest moon into a secret base.

PullusPardus said:
Soriku said:
PullusPardus said:
Rampstation?


You shouldn't steal my terms.

Still looks kinda weird but it's $299 so w/e.


lol i was reffering to you.


Oh, I see

Now it's more like SquareStation to me, not rampy enough.




At least it's still DOMED.





Cha-ching! xD







Around the Network
Soriku said:
PullusPardus said:
Soriku said:
PullusPardus said:
Rampstation?


You shouldn't steal my terms.

Still looks kinda weird but it's $299 so w/e.


lol i was reffering to you.


Oh, I see

Now it's more like SquareStation to me, not rampy enough.


PlayCube!

they ripped off nintendo!



PullusPardus said:
Soriku said:
PullusPardus said:
Soriku said:
PullusPardus said:
Rampstation?


You shouldn't steal my terms.

Still looks kinda weird but it's $299 so w/e.


lol i was reffering to you.


Oh, I see

Now it's more like SquareStation to me, not rampy enough.


PlayCube!

they ripped off nintendo!


:O

Sony copies Nintendo once again! Those evil...!

It's really just a square though :P




Damn that looks nice!




 Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               



Currently Playing: Uncharted 2 & Kingdom Hearts 2
2010 Predictions: Click Me

Games on my "Must Buy" List:

Diablo III (PC)
God of War III (PS3)
Gran Turismo 5 (PS3)
Final Fantasy Agito XIII (PSP)
Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PS3)
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
The Last Guardian (PS3)

nothing amazing ... quite meh actually ...



Time to Work !