Quantcast
360 Elite No Longer Ships With HD Cables

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 Elite No Longer Ships With HD Cables

NightDragon83 said:
I picked up mine a year and a half ago for $399, complete with both the dual composite / component cables and HDMI cable, which retails for $50 alone, and headset, which is anywhere from $30-$50 depending if you buy it alone or as part of the Xbox Live Starter Kit, so it was a pretty good deal for me considering I would have had to have spent roughly $100 extra on the HDMI cable and starter back separately if I got the 20 GB Pro model, plus I got an extra 100 GB of hard drive space.

This is simply M$ way of making more money since people who want the most out of their system will obviously be willing to shell out some extra dough for HD cables.

You'll waste a lot of money in your life if you shop for everything that way. Maybe that's who MS is hoping to pray on, the uninformed shopper that doesn't realize they have cheaper alternatives to the official products MS puts out.



Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.



Around the Network

Well there goes my interest in upgrading to an Elite later.



Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Well there goes my interest in upgrading to an Elite later.

That doesn't make any sense. Your only interest in upgrading to the Elite was to score a cable you can purchase from very many retailers for under $5? Question, are you gaming with an HDMI cable right now? If you are, you always have the option of you know...keeping it when you sell your other model 360. If you're not gaming on an HDMI cable currently, then it's obviously not all that important to you to begin with.



Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.



Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Well there goes my interest in upgrading to an Elite later.

ok come on, you can get an HDMI cable for under 5 bucks.



 

 

 

 

Yea at work to day I saw the new Elite boxes. Kinda disappointed but oh well.



Around the Network
deathgod33 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Well there goes my interest in upgrading to an Elite later.

ok come on, you can get an HDMI cable for under 5 bucks.


As if, not where im at, there all $50 and above and they dont ship HDMI cables where im at so no its a make or break, and with this news it just broke all over the place.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
deathgod33 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Well there goes my interest in upgrading to an Elite later.

ok come on, you can get an HDMI cable for under 5 bucks.


As if, not where im at, there all $50 and above and they dont ship HDMI cables where im at so no its a make or break, and with this news it just broke all over the place.

Your profile says you live in the United States. If that's true, you must be living in cabin in the middle of nowhere for your statement to be true.



Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.



Onyxmeth said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
deathgod33 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Well there goes my interest in upgrading to an Elite later.

ok come on, you can get an HDMI cable for under 5 bucks.


As if, not where im at, there all $50 and above and they dont ship HDMI cables where im at so no its a make or break, and with this news it just broke all over the place.

Your profile says you live in the United States. If that's true, you must be living in cabin in the middle of nowhere for your statement to be true.


Yes, Hawaii is apart of the USA, but they charge an insane amount or nothing at all for an HDMI cable which is why we only have 3 in our house all paid for at $40 to $50, so i stand by my statment.

I would by a Monster Cable whether it came with one or not. I have a Monster Cable for my Xbox 360, Wii and Playstation 3.



 How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

 Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Onyxmeth said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
deathgod33 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Well there goes my interest in upgrading to an Elite later.

ok come on, you can get an HDMI cable for under 5 bucks.


As if, not where im at, there all $50 and above and they dont ship HDMI cables where im at so no its a make or break, and with this news it just broke all over the place.

Your profile says you live in the United States. If that's true, you must be living in cabin in the middle of nowhere for your statement to be true.


Yes, Hawaii is apart of the USA, but they charge an insane amount or nothing at all for an HDMI cable which is why we only have 3 in our house all paid for at $40 to $50, so i stand by my statment.

So you're not anywhere near the Targets and Walmarts in Hawaii, which all have multiple HDMI cables for under $50? Also, explain to me why you can't get things shipped to Hawaii, because most online retailers ship there.

Also, as I said previously, if you have an HDMI cable for your current 360 you can always keep it and use it for the upgrade. If not then what are you using your three HDMI cables on?



Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.