Quantcast
Locked: The Football Thread

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread

I know I'm a bit late, but whatever, here it goes:



U mad Spain?



Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
SciFiBoy said:

today was a good day

Man Utd winning 2-0 is great

Arsenal losing 2-3 to Spurs is good

Chelsea losing 0-1 to Birmingham is funny and good


I thought you had been permabanned? and yes the results were good. Chelsea's form seems to be collapsing.



jonop said:
SciFiBoy said:

today was a good day

Man Utd winning 2-0 is great

Arsenal losing 2-3 to Spurs is good

Chelsea losing 0-1 to Birmingham is funny and good


I thought you had been permabanned? and yes the results were good. Chelsea's form seems to be collapsing.

they reduced it so my posts werent all gone, I sent a message to Machina now im able to, idk what he will do, I just asked to be let to stay for a month on probation



lestatdark said:

I know I'm a bit late, but whatever, here it goes:



U mad Spain?


Im late too, but that was a great day to watch football.

Argentina 1-0Brazil

Portugal 4-0Spain

France 2-1 England

And we won against Uruguay 2-0 at home.

Unfortunately, I could only watch Chile vs Uruguay live since I had a test that day.



pastro243 said:
lestatdark said:

I know I'm a bit late, but whatever, here it goes:



U mad Spain?


Im late too, but that was a great day to watch football.

Argentina 1-0Brazil

Portugal 4-0Spain

France 2-1 England

And we won against Uruguay 2-0 at home.

Unfortunately, I could only watch Chile vs Uruguay live since I had a test that day.

I saw that Argentina - Brazil match. Messi's goal at the end was amazing, though it was a shame to see Brazil playing at the defensive for the most part of the game. That seems so not like the spirit of Brazilian football.



Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
pastro243 said:
lestatdark said:

I know I'm a bit late, but whatever, here it goes:



U mad Spain?


Im late too, but that was a great day to watch football.

Argentina 1-0Brazil

Portugal 4-0Spain

France 2-1 England

And we won against Uruguay 2-0 at home.

Unfortunately, I could only watch Chile vs Uruguay live since I had a test that day.

I saw that Argentina - Brazil match. Messi's goal at the end was amazing, though it was a shame to see Brazil playing at the defensive for the most part of the game. That seems so not like the spirit of Brazilian football.


Yeah, they dont seem to be in great shape, but I think most of their deffensive game was because of the pressure Argentina could have made.



Tottenham - Liverpool this week.. big big game.  



YNWA

kopstudent89 said:

Tottenham - Liverpool this week.. big big game.  


My younger brother is going to see that game live (as a liverpool fan)

Arsenal 4-2 Aston Villa



"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:
kopstudent89 said:

Tottenham - Liverpool this week.. big big game.  


My younger brother is going to see that game live (as a liverpool fan)

Arsenal 4-2 Aston Villa


 Damn! :P Im goin to the liverpool-wolves game in december :)



YNWA

Chelsea fail to win a third game in a row. That puts Man U top!!! 

They've caught up on goal difference too.