Quantcast
Murder Mystery Series being created for PSN

Forums - Sony Discussion - Murder Mystery Series being created for PSN

I love dem murder mysteries :)
Now, who had motive to kill badgenome....



Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
noname2200 said:
Dgc1808 said:
I'm probably gonna check this out.

Stop derailing.

HUH???

I'm actually really interested in this. I just don't wanna get to excited since we haven't really seen anything.... No vids or even a slight bit on the stories focus is hinted at...

I know Reckless Studios have been working on this game for a while because they mentioned on their site about 6 months ago that they were working on something new. But there is also a Buzz game coming out later this year as well so who knows how many people are tied between the two. Reckless have a website but it won't be updated until September apparently. I subscribed to get emails though....so I'll probably post new info, because I'm interested as well. :)



axumblade said:
Dgc1808 said:
noname2200 said:
Dgc1808 said:
I'm probably gonna check this out.

Stop derailing.

HUH???

I'm actually really interested in this. I just don't wanna get to excited since we haven't really seen anything.... No vids or even a slight bit on the stories focus is hinted at...

I know Reckless Studios have been working on this game for a while because they mentioned on their site about 6 months ago that they were working on something new. But there is also a Buzz game coming out later this year as well so who knows how many people are tied between the two. Reckless have a website but it won't be updated until September apparently. I subscribed to get emails though....so I'll probably post new info, because I'm interested as well. :)

Subscribing sounds like a good idea. I'm gonna do that now.



4 ≈ One

gergroy said:
I love dem murder mysteries :)
Now, who had motive to kill badgenome....

axumblade, because he loves murder.

deadt0m, because he will never catch my gamerscore.

And everyone who's had the misfortune of reading one of my posts.



Can this game change my view about PSN ?.......nah!......hmm?



I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Am very interested in this

I love solving murder mysteries

Clearly badgenome faked his own death and put evidence to implicate axumblade & deadt0m

But he wont fool me...........that besides he responded to gergroy's post (what a dumass)



Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

...shit. Busted.



Could be good. If I like what I see i'll check it out.





nen-suer said:
Am very interested in this

I love solving murder mysteries

Clearly badgenome faked his own death and but evidence to implicate axumblade & deadt0m

But he wont fool me...........that besides he responded to gergroy's post (what a dumass)

 

Er, yes...that's it...good...good job!

Now excuse me, I've got a flight to a non-extradition country to catch.



cool