Quantcast
exclusive NiGHTS game for the wii??

Forums - Gaming Discussion - exclusive NiGHTS game for the wii??

BenKenobi88 said: If this is true, I sure hope someone else helps the Sonic Team make this game...or preferably a whole new team altogether...cause the Sonic Team blows.
Do you think that developers read these forums? and do you think a little piece of them dies everytime they read something like this?



Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

                   

Around the Network

gebx said: Do you think that developers read these forums? and do you think a little piece of them dies everytime they read something like this?
I hate to say it. But Team Sonic... hasnt made a good game in over 5 years... and they launch 1-3/year.



PSN ID: Kwaad


I fly this flag in victory!

Kwaad said: I hate to say it. But Team Sonic... hasnt made a good game in over 5 years... and they launch 1-3/year.
Don't you mean "Sonic Team"? Seriously though, since the death of the Dreamcast Sega has been a shell of themselves mainly because they haven't had the money to be able to do things well ... Sega has made some really good games (many of which sold poorly) but they have lost a lot of what made them special



Yeah...I mean...I think people on the Sonic Team have heard by now that their games are not exactly top-notch. They get the job done and pump out a game here and there...never anything special. I don't understand why they released as many games as they did, when they clearly weren't received well. If they can turn around and make a really great game, perhaps there's hope.



LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

psst..overhere....yeah you....overhere....lean in close.....KNIGHTS SUCKED!...Goodday sir. Not a big deal as the knights games were terrible.



Around the Network

There has only been one Nights.... It was on the Saturn over 10 years ago. Sonic Team still had its top developers then. The game has been referenced in later Sonic Team games though. How many of you have even played it? I rented a Saturn for 6 weeks for that game... It was also a hit in all three markets. Much bigger in Japan then any Sonic game was in Japan. Honestly I don't understand what the hell some of you people played in 90's if you continually bash Nintendo and Sega. Sony didn't really come into its position of unassailable power until 1997...so that leaves you 10 years of experience playing good games if you dislike Nintendo and Sega...Sure Resident Evil, Tomb Raider and some others were out before 1997, but Sega had amazing early games on the Saturn, and great late games on the Genesis. Nintendo was the same way the Nintendo 64 and SNES. It just boggles my mind that so many on here seem to dislike both. Again, bashing Nintendo or Sega can make sense. But bashing both means you only liked gaming after the industry moved past its golden era. Just makes me wonder if some of you started playing games at age 4 or 5...in 1997...making you all 14 or 15?



People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

TheSource said: There has only been one Nights.... It was on the Saturn over 10 years ago. Sonic Team still had its top developers then. The game has been referenced in later Sonic Team games though. How many of you have even played it? I rented a Saturn for 6 weeks for that game... It was also a hit in all three markets. Much bigger in Japan then any Sonic game was in Japan. Honestly I don't understand what the hell some of you people played in 90's if you continually bash Nintendo and Sega. Sony didn't really come into its position of unassailable power until 1997...so that leaves you 10 years of experience playing good games if you dislike Nintendo and Sega...Sure Resident Evil, Tomb Raider and some others were out before 1997, but Sega had amazing early games on the Saturn, and great late games on the Genesis. Nintendo was the same way the Nintendo 64 and SNES. It just boggles my mind that so many on here seem to dislike both. Again, bashing Nintendo or Sega can make sense. But bashing both means you only liked gaming after the industry moved past its golden era. Just makes me wonder if some of you started playing games at age 4 or 5...in 1997...making you all 14 or 15?
End your post with a flame? Good job. Nice job attacking almost everybody here. I played it, I have been playing video games since 1987 on the first nintendo. I played knights and hated it, it wasn't that good and felt Sonic was way better. But even sonic has gotten played out now. Face it, not everybody is going to like every game.



TheSource said: There has only been one Nights.... It was on the Saturn over 10 years ago. Sonic Team still had its top developers then. The game has been referenced in later Sonic Team games though. How many of you have even played it? I rented a Saturn for 6 weeks for that game... It was also a hit in all three markets. Much bigger in Japan then any Sonic game was in Japan. Honestly I don't understand what the hell some of you people played in 90's if you continually bash Nintendo and Sega. Sony didn't really come into its position of unassailable power until 1997...so that leaves you 10 years of experience playing good games if you dislike Nintendo and Sega...Sure Resident Evil, Tomb Raider and some others were out before 1997, but Sega had amazing early games on the Saturn, and great late games on the Genesis. Nintendo was the same way the Nintendo 64 and SNES. It just boggles my mind that so many on here seem to dislike both. Again, bashing Nintendo or Sega can make sense. But bashing both means you only liked gaming after the industry moved past its golden era. Just makes me wonder if some of you started playing games at age 4 or 5...in 1997...making you all 14 or 15?
Uh, well I'm not bashing the Sega of the 90s...I'm bashing the Sonic Team of today...Genesis was pretty much my favorite console growing up.



LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said: TheSource said: There has only been one Nights.... It was on the Saturn over 10 years ago. Sonic Team still had its top developers then. The game has been referenced in later Sonic Team games though. How many of you have even played it? I rented a Saturn for 6 weeks for that game... It was also a hit in all three markets. Much bigger in Japan then any Sonic game was in Japan. Honestly I don't understand what the hell some of you people played in 90's if you continually bash Nintendo and Sega. Sony didn't really come into its position of unassailable power until 1997...so that leaves you 10 years of experience playing good games if you dislike Nintendo and Sega...Sure Resident Evil, Tomb Raider and some others were out before 1997, but Sega had amazing early games on the Saturn, and great late games on the Genesis. Nintendo was the same way the Nintendo 64 and SNES. It just boggles my mind that so many on here seem to dislike both. Again, bashing Nintendo or Sega can make sense. But bashing both means you only liked gaming after the industry moved past its golden era. Just makes me wonder if some of you started playing games at age 4 or 5...in 1997...making you all 14 or 15? Uh, well I'm not bashing the Sega of the 90s...I'm bashing the Sonic Team of today...Genesis was pretty much my favorite console growing up.
I liked both the snes and genesis in the early 90's. I even liked the segacd. To be honest final fantasy made me play the snes more. Sega was good back then and push the industry forward and pissed nintendo off, I respect how the forced nintendo into thr 16 bit age. But now they suck and it shows by sales. I miss the old sega.



Death2009 said: psst..overhere....yeah you....overhere....lean in close.....KNIGHTS SUCKED!...Goodday sir. Not a big deal as the knights games were terrible.
This thread is not about a KNIGHTS game... it's NiGHTS. Also, there are no "knights games", there is only ONE NiGHTS game. Have you even played the game you remarked on?? Also, this has been confirmed to NOT be an April Fools Joke. There is some game that is going to be announced, but we don't know what one confirmation.