Quantcast
Official BlazBlue PSN vgchartz community & matchmaking thread

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official BlazBlue PSN vgchartz community & matchmaking thread

PSN: Kaixes
Country: USA
Casual: Yes
Main: Ragna
Time: 9am-4pm EST (I'm rarely on Wed and the weekends.)



Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

Around the Network

Ok, can anyone find me a video of Bang vs. Litchie where Bang actually WINS? I've been through 4 and he gets torn to pieces each time.



GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:

Ok, can anyone find me a video of Bang vs. Litchie where Bang actually WINS? I've been through 4 and he gets torn to pieces each time.

I'm sure there's a video out there in which he wins. But if not, look at the times he won a round and try going off that... Though it's probably very rare that you'll encounter a Litchi player as good as the ones you'd typically see in tournament videos, their ability to execute very difficult combos with ease is pretty inhuman... kinda like pro C.viper players is SF4. They probably spend their entire days in an arcade playing the best players in the world @_@.



bbsin said:
Shadowblind said:

Ok, can anyone find me a video of Bang vs. Litchie where Bang actually WINS? I've been through 4 and he gets torn to pieces each time.

I'm sure there's a video out there in which he wins. But if not, look at the times he won a round and try going off that... Though it's probably very rare that you'll encounter a Litchi player as good as the ones you'd typically see in tournament videos, their ability to execute very difficult combos with ease is pretty inhuman...

kind of like you

But seriously, your kind of the reason I need to find out how to beat her. Honestly, even the AI litchies kill me...



GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:
bbsin said:
Shadowblind said:

Ok, can anyone find me a video of Bang vs. Litchie where Bang actually WINS? I've been through 4 and he gets torn to pieces each time.

I'm sure there's a video out there in which he wins. But if not, look at the times he won a round and try going off that... Though it's probably very rare that you'll encounter a Litchi player as good as the ones you'd typically see in tournament videos, their ability to execute very difficult combos with ease is pretty inhuman...

kind of like you

But seriously, your kind of the reason I need to find out how to beat her. Honestly, even the AI litchies kill me...

Aha, flattery will get you nowhere my friend

I've given tips to outlawauron on what I struggle with ealier (either on this thread or the general one).



Around the Network

Yeah, Street Fighter IV had a much easier Zangief Lariat All The Way To A Victory combo against the computer. And if that didn't work there was always the All You Can All The Time Ken Fire Red Shoryuken combo, though that one is used for online play instead.



Garamond said:
Yeah, Street Fighter IV had a much easier Zangief Lariat All The Way To A Victory combo against the computer. And if that didn't work there was always the All You Can All The Time Ken Fire Red Shoryuken combo, though that one is used for online play instead.

You have the PS3 version of this game right? perhaps you should post your info so I can add you to the list (refer to the first page OP).



Garamond1886 / Garamond / USA (casual = yes)

* Gun-Girl Fetish
* Wheneverish

If Chie Satonaka was in this game I'd main her though.

That doesn't sound right.

Okay I'll go on and add everybody now for fun.



who's up for some matches today? I'm probably going to be on @ around 11:00pm



Alright guys, I'm sending out some game invites now. I'll probably be on for an hour or two, but preferably 3-4 ppl would be best.