Quantcast
UK GfK Chart-Track Hardware Installed Bases through June 27

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK GfK Chart-Track Hardware Installed Bases through June 27

@lombard... wow. this really matters to you doesnt it. never seen a nintendo fan in panic mode before. just relax... the wii and the ds arent doomed or anything.



I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995


Around the Network

if this is true how are vgchartz data so different? surely this brings the validity of vgchartz as a source?



Wow pathetic how so many Nintendo fans are taking this so hard.

If VGC was tracking these numbers and Chart Track was tracking VGC, then they would be saying VGC sucks.



Reply get!
I specifically asked Chart Track if the 360, Wii and DS figures reported by GamesIndustry.biz were correct:

Originally Posted by Chart Track:
Dear Gareth,

These figures are as published by GfK Chart-Track and concern the total UK retail hardware markets.

Regards,

Dorian


That's Dorian Bloch, Business Group Director.


Link



You make the thing more speedly than me BKK2.
So, numbers LTD at the end of june are right, and they are rounded numbers which can say that they have the precision +/-50k.



Around the Network
BKK2 said:
Reply get!
I specifically asked Chart Track if the 360, Wii and DS figures reported by GamesIndustry.biz were correct:

Originally Posted by Chart Track:
Dear Gareth,

These figures are as published by GfK Chart-Track and concern the total UK retail hardware markets.

Regards,

Dorian


That's Dorian Bloch, Business Group Director.


Link

loool there is going to be a lot of meltdown among the Nintendo fans and I wouldn't miss it

just to recap 360 2:1 Wii and Wii 1:1 PS3

just unreal



TheThunder said:
BKK2 said:
Reply get!
I specifically asked Chart Track if the 360, Wii and DS figures reported by GamesIndustry.biz were correct:

Originally Posted by Chart Track:
Dear Gareth,

These figures are as published by GfK Chart-Track and concern the total UK retail hardware markets.

Regards,

Dorian


That's Dorian Bloch, Business Group Director.


Link

loool there is going to be a lot of meltdown among the Nintendo fans and I wouldn't miss it

just to recap 360 2:1 Wii and Wii 1:1 PS3

just unreal

The numbers are heavily rounded, Lombard explained it earlier in the thread.



so whats the actual difference for all 5 platforms between here and GfK when taking into account both UK and French numbers?



I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995


After seeing the latest UK top 40, these numbers seem a little less improbable. Both PS3 and 360 have more games in the top 40 and the Wii version of Tiger Woods (with MotionPlus) debuted several places lower than the other console versions.



BKK2 said:
TheThunder said:
BKK2 said:
Reply get!
I specifically asked Chart Track if the 360, Wii and DS figures reported by GamesIndustry.biz were correct:

Originally Posted by Chart Track:
Dear Gareth,

These figures are as published by GfK Chart-Track and concern the total UK retail hardware markets.

Regards,

Dorian


That's Dorian Bloch, Business Group Director.


Link

loool there is going to be a lot of meltdown among the Nintendo fans and I wouldn't miss it

just to recap 360 2:1 Wii and Wii 1:1 PS3

just unreal

The numbers are heavily rounded, Lombard explained it earlier in the thread.

yeah Wii probably outsold the PS3 in the range of 50k but still very small amount in 5 months period.