Quantcast
Locked: Crazzyman Is Going To Buy a 360!!

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crazzyman Is Going To Buy a 360!!

Posted back in 2007!!

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=132493

 

CrazzyMan said:
i think, ps3 will surpass x360, when ps3 gets 399$ price and FFXIII, MGS4, GT5, Killzone2 are released. =)

i think, many people will buy x360 Falcon premiuim with hdmi, with silent dvd, better cooler and without RROD problem for 299$. Well, i actually will do.

Will do that for lost odyssey, blue dragon(maybe), cry on, infinite undiscovery, eternal sonata, pgr4 and etc.
I think, many people will do that. =)

anyway, winner between ps3 anx x360 will be decided, by who sooner will get a price around 199$-249$.

 

It took a couple years, but the 360 is now good enough for Crazzyman (according to himself)... and actually, if he's patient enough, he could wait a couple more months and see if the Valhala motherboard is released into the wild!

 

So Crazzyman, what will be the first games you decide to purchase!!

 



Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

                   

Around the Network

@gebx

I thought I was the only one keeping track of him on the different sites he goes to and logging all of his quotes in a note pad to laugh at later.



I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 



The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

why do you really care(question mark)

just let it go



dsister44 said:
why do you really care(question mark)

just let it go

Obviously you've not been following Crazzyman around to know just why you should care. XD

 



I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 



The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

dib8rman said:
dsister44 said:
why do you really care(question mark)

just let it go

Obviously you've not been following Crazzyman around to know just why you should care. XD

 

 

 

i know he is one of the worse sony fanboys on this site, but why should we really care if he does get it. 



Around the Network
dsister44 said:
dib8rman said:
dsister44 said:
why do you really care(question mark)

just let it go

Obviously you've not been following Crazzyman around to know just why you should care. XD

 

 

 

i know he is one of the worse sony fanboys on this site, but why should we really care if he does get it. 

For the lols.

 



I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 



The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

dib8rman said:
@gebx

I thought I was the only one keeping track of him on the different sites he goes to and logging all of his quotes in a note pad to laugh at later.

 

notepad??

I scrapbook!! Pictures, momentous, quotes, whiff of his smell in a bottle... ...

 

Actually someone else posted that thread for another reason, and I started going through everyone's predictions (16 pages!) and ran into this one...  and yes, I couldn't resist creating a thread about Sony's biggest fanboy saying he would buy a 360 when his standards were met... it only took a couple years :)

 



Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

                   

your being watching him since 2007? wow..
i even lost my gf in 4 months
You must reeeeeaaaaaally love him ;)



mass effect.



Who cares?

In related news I just bought some Pepsi from the vending machine because it clenches my thirst.