Quantcast
Burned out on the forums

Forums - General Discussion - Burned out on the forums

axumblade said:
MontanaHatchet said:
It's the lack of good new members. We need to attract more people to this site, because the vast majority of new members seem to be either spambots or trolls/idiots. I'm trying to stay interested in the site, but VGC 2.0 needs to get out soon!

So you're saying you only like us when we're good new members?

And i agree with the bolded .

I think you purposely misinterpreted what I said to try to confuse me. It's voodoo magic for sure. Well, all I've noticed is that I remember some of the Vgchartz members from their first days to now (such as Rubang and Smeags) and I haven't seen anyone comparable in the last couple months.

 



 

 

Around the Network

As always, Montana is correct.


MontanaHatchet said:
axumblade said:
MontanaHatchet said:
It's the lack of good new members. We need to attract more people to this site, because the vast majority of new members seem to be either spambots or trolls/idiots. I'm trying to stay interested in the site, but VGC 2.0 needs to get out soon!

So you're saying you only like us when we're good new members?

And i agree with the bolded .

I think you purposely misinterpreted what I said to try to confuse me. It's voodoo magic for sure. Well, all I've noticed is that I remember some of the Vgchartz members from their first days to now (such as Rubang and Smeags) and I haven't seen anyone comparable in the last couple months.

 

yeah. I know what you mean. There's a lot of new people...a lot of new trolls but I think there's been maybe 1 or 2 new people that are actually memorable lately.

 



^Bah. There's no difference between the new and the old. They just haven't made themselves known yet, the nu guys. I believe they're cool.



Slimebeast said:
^Bah. There's no difference between the new and the old. They just haven't made themselves known yet, the nu guys. I believe they're cool.

i know. I'm saying at this point though, they aren't that memorable. I'm pretty sure i'm not very memorable on the site either. so it's not that it's a huge deal to not be memorable.

 



Around the Network

This is true.

My posts have decreased dramatically since I joined.

The forums have been lackluster.




true true the balls are gone



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

axumblade said:
Slimebeast said:
^Bah. There's no difference between the new and the old. They just haven't made themselves known yet, the nu guys. I believe they're cool.

i know. I'm saying at this point though, they aren't that memorable. I'm pretty sure i'm not very memorable on the site either. so it's not that it's a huge deal to not be memorable.

 

 

 Yeah, you aren't. Honestly I thought u were a 1,500 post member, not a 7k member.

 

 

 

 

 

 



j/k. Perhaps like a 3k member. ^^



Slimebeast said:
axumblade said:
Slimebeast said:
^Bah. There's no difference between the new and the old. They just haven't made themselves known yet, the nu guys. I believe they're cool.

i know. I'm saying at this point though, they aren't that memorable. I'm pretty sure i'm not very memorable on the site either. so it's not that it's a huge deal to not be memorable.

 

Yeah, you aren't. Honestly I thought u were a 1,500 post member, not a 7k member.

j/k. Perhaps like a 3k member. ^^

lol. I think I just don't make enough bold statements. I'm going to make a thread called "Killzone pwns Halo!" or something. then everyone would know who I am and either love me or hate me.



axumblade said:
Slimebeast said:
axumblade said:
Slimebeast said:
^Bah. There's no difference between the new and the old. They just haven't made themselves known yet, the nu guys. I believe they're cool.

i know. I'm saying at this point though, they aren't that memorable. I'm pretty sure i'm not very memorable on the site either. so it's not that it's a huge deal to not be memorable.

 

Yeah, you aren't. Honestly I thought u were a 1,500 post member, not a 7k member.

j/k. Perhaps like a 3k member. ^^

lol. I think I just don't make enough bold statements. I'm going to make a thread called "Killzone pwns Halo!" or something. then everyone would know who I am and either love me or hate me.

 

I think, for the most part, the memorable members on this site are memorable for the wrong reasons. People like us who are just regular posters that try and be fair and unbiased are bound to be caught in the shuffle and ignored, while members that are not afraid to flaunt their obvious biases are put into the limelight.

Maybe it's better to be relatively unknown.

 

There are exceptions of course, I'm just speaking generally here.