Quantcast
What are the odds of Retro Studios announcing a new game on the E3?

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What are the odds of Retro Studios announcing a new game on the E3?

What have those guys been doing all these time?New Kid Icarus?Zelda spin off?Metroid Prime IV?



Around the Network

I'll flip a coin. You call it.


I thought the rumour was they were working on a F-Zero Spinoff.

Also Metroid Prime is over. They could start a new Metroid Dread though.

Ontopic. 50-50.



Pixel Art can be fun.

odds are 50/50 either they do or they dont

I doubt their working on a Nintendo IP though



SmokedHostage said:
I thought the rumour was they were working on a F-Zero Spinoff.

Also Metroid Prime is over. They could start a new Metroid Dread though.

Ontopic. 50-50.

 

 

What happen to Metroid dread?



Around the Network

There is a 100% chance that they might announce something!

Hype!



I hope they do. They're the most talented team Nintendo's got in my opinion.



wfz said:
There is a 100% chance that they might announce something!

Hype!


If they don´t  I´ll cry and cut my wrists and blame you wfz.



--OkeyDokey-- said:
I hope they do. They're the most talented team Nintendo's got in my opinion.

 

 Your blasphemies are not welcome.  Get your ass out of here. :P



Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
I hope they do. They're the most talented team Nintendo's got in my opinion.

 

 Your blasphemies are not welcome.  Get your ass out of here. :P

 

There are probably the best all their Metroid games have been really good.