Quantcast
Cool-guy vs Slut-girl

Forums - General Discussion - Cool-guy vs Slut-girl

Words Of Wisdom said:
Onyxmeth said:

Pick up lines are useless. Just go up to a girl, ask her name, buy her a drink, dance with her, ask for her number. Rinse and repeat a few times over the course of the night with other girls. You only have room in your car for one doe, so you need to pick the one with the meatiest butt.

Hm... I know a few guys who operate like that.   Hitting on just about everything with two legs... I suppose that works okay unless you get a reputation for it.

It works fine. The more you do it, the better you get at it, and you take rejection better also. Guys that have to build themselves up to talk to a single girl, when they don't do it often, have a good shot at getting a fat fucking "no" in return, which is funny since that's exactly what girls say they want(a guy that is confident but doesn't hit on girls often). It's the equivalent of a girl wanting a guy that's in shape, but doesn't excercise often. To the guy, that'll be devastating enough to make him stop all night. Just like anything in life, practice makes perfect. You can either go out five nights a week to talk to a single girl all night each time, or go out once a week and talk to five girls in a single night. Same practice, but option two leaves more gaming time, and is cheaper to boot and doesn't make me miss the NBA playoffs.

 



Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.



Around the Network
wfz said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Onyxmeth said:

Pick up lines are useless. Just go up to a girl, ask her name, buy her a drink, dance with her, ask for her number. Rinse and repeat a few times over the course of the night with other girls. You only have room in your car for one doe, so you need to pick the one with the meatiest butt.

Hm... I know a few guys who operate like that.   Hitting on just about everything with two legs... I suppose that works okay unless you get a reputation for it.

I'd love to see those guys hitting on birds. That'd be a site to see.

I don't think they'd have much better luck with birds although they might get crapped on slightly less.

 



One thing life has taught me is that girls have no idea what they actually want, even if they think they do. The same usually applies to guys, but girls typically act like they have a better idea of what they want whereas guys are just kind of like whatever.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Wow, first time I have seen this thread, and already page 9...

For me, a slut goes both ways. A dude who just fucks a chick because he can, is no better then a girl that sleeps with whomever asks.

For me, the volume does not matter, it's the meaning behind it.

I use sex as a form of showing affection to a woman I care deeply for. I have cared deeply for many women in my lifetime, and thus had sex with a a good amount of women. Doesn't make me a slut.

I have nothing against having sex with anyone for fun, I am just not into doing that. If I was, what would I do to show a woman I really care about, how much I care?

Buy her something? Kind of lame.

Well its a vice-versa effect if you look into your question carefully. A girl would perceive a guy being a "man whore" if he was to sleep with a lot of girls. But a guy would perceive a girl being a "slut" or "hoe" should I say, if she sleeps with a lot of men.

It's a really easy way to understand it clearly. That's my view on the situation.

Around the Network
TheRealMafoo said:

I have nothing against having sex with anyone for fun, I am just not into doing that. If I was, what would I do to show a woman I really care about, how much I care?

Buy her something? Kind of lame.

I think hand holding shows affection better, but that's just me. I'm not sure how the rest of you have sex, but I don't do that slow as molasses romantic movie sex and neither has any woman I've been with when she was with me. I just don't get the affectionate part of taking your girl from behind and slapping her ass while pulling her hair. That seems more like an adventurous hobby than a motion to be affectionate.

 



Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.



holding her hand???...uhmmm...i don't say that i don't like it when a guy holds my hand but it's defninitly not the best way of showing his affection towords me. However sex or making love it's not all about "taking your girl from behind and slapping her ass wihle pulling her hair"... u do that whe you want to have fun with "some girl" ... anyway i don't know what kind of girls like it when you slap their asses.

I feel that when i sleep with a guy i really "give" myself to him for a little while. It's one of the best ways of showing your feeling and emotion to you partner.



princess.vic said:

holding her hand???...uhmmm...i don't say that i don't like it when a guy holds my hand but it's defninitly not the best way of showing his affection towords me. However sex or making love it's not all about "taking your girl from behind and slapping her ass wihle pulling her hair"... u do that whe you want to have fun with "some girl" ... anyway i don't know what kind of girls like it when you slap their asses.

I feel that when i sleep with a guy i really "give" myself to him for a little while. It's one of the best ways of showing your feeling and emotion to you partner.

The naughty ones like it when you slap their asses. I like getting bit in the nipples. Also I've been married, and even my ex never wanted it slow. If I was ever going to be romantic in bed with anybody, it probably would have been her. However, that's just me. I'm assuming it's not the same for everybody.

What exactly do you "give" a guy during sex? I don't think I've ever received this present from a woman before.

Oh also, miniature golf can be pretty affectionate if your partner sucks and you have to manually assist them with their short game.

 

 



Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.



what i mean with "giving" myself to him is that i let myself totaly go , not thinking about anything else but him not even what could be my next move.I also focus on pleasing him and do things that he truly enjoys (im not reffering to slaps or kinky stuffs like that). You can't really describe it in words what does "giving" yourself to someone really means but it's a way of showing that you don't want anybody else but him (sexualy or emotionaly speaking) and that you really love him

 

Miniature golf?:)) LOL...why not biliard than? :))

 

P.S. i like getting bitten too...not in the nipples though 

:))



princess.vic said:

what i mean with "giving" myself to him is that i let myself totaly go , not thinking about anything else but him not even what could be my next move.I also focus on pleasing him and do things that he truly enjoys (im not reffering to slaps or kinky stuffs like that). You can't really describe it in words what does "giving" yourself to someone really means but it's a way of showing that you don't want anybody else but him (sexualy or emotionaly speaking) and that you really love him

 

Miniature golf?:)) LOL...why not biliard than? :))

 

P.S. i like getting bitten too...not in the nipples though 

:))

Ok I do all that too and so do my females. It hasn't made me think sex is in any way important though. It's just being considerate to the person you're with at the time. I will admit though there has been times when I'm with a girl for a while and had sex far too much with her that I start drifting off to think I'm screwing somebody else.

Billiards work too, as long as I can help with the shot.

Getting bit in the nipples is awesome. Not to the point of breaking skin, even though that has happened, but a real slow but hard bite really gets me going.

 



Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.