Quantcast
VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

God I haven't played this game ( or any game ) for weeks. I miss it.

Curse this job I'm stuck at.



I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Hiko said:
lol anyone else not playing any other games because of Demon's Souls?
I have Uncharted 2 and Batman: AA getting all dusty on my table... =/

I fit into that category.

Demon's Souls is the only game I have been playing, other than a 1 hour stint with Street Fighter IV, which I hated. Game is too damn slow.

 

I'm actually about to play some Demon's Souls right now.



iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

    

Got a retro room? Post it here!

^ I would totally love to pwn you in SF IV some day



I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
^ I would totally love to pwn you in SF IV some day

I don't play Street Fighter. I just decided to put it on my Gamefly Queue.

 

I play a bit of Tekken though.



iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

    

Got a retro room? Post it here!

On New Game +++++, lvl 188 right now. Need 5 more trophies!

Anyone around my level is willing to trade or give a pure bladestone, shards and chunks of marrowstone and pure darkmoonstone?



Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
Hiko said:
lol anyone else not playing any other games because of Demon's Souls?
I have Uncharted 2 and Batman: AA getting all dusty on my table... =/

I fit into that category.

Demon's Souls is the only game I have been playing, other than a 1 hour stint with Street Fighter IV, which I hated. Game is too damn slow.

 

I'm actually about to play some Demon's Souls right now.

I played the game for 1 full month and 1 day without getting bored of it...I played some Uncharted Drake's Fortune but then I switched back to Demon's Souls...

 

It is THAT awesome!

The replay value is endless, thanks to the PvP and Co-op. The only game that will cut my addiction to Demon's Souls is MW2...until that, I needa get platinum fast!

 

Demon's Souls is my GoTY.( This is the kind of game I've been waiting for years!)



Does it get harder each time you start a new game?



8% harder.



We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

so if i grind my ass off the first play through the second play through would be pretty easy?



luvtospooge said:
On New Game +++++, lvl 188 right now. Need 5 more trophies!

Anyone around my level is willing to trade or give a pure bladestone, shards and chunks of marrowstone and pure darkmoonstone?

I've aload of pure bladestones and chunks of bladestone but I'm way past your level. Just do the soul sucker trick on the 3 black phantom skeletons in 4.2. Get the world to black world tendancy and with the talisman of beast equipt in your right hand, the sword of searching in your left hand and a good bow in either hand, take the archstone to the 4.3 archstone and back track through the caves with the bright exploding lights and glowing slugs. Kill the Grim reaper up the stairs with the bow and approach the 3 black phantom skeletons.

Make sure you use soulsucker on each black phantom skeletons with the sword of searching equipt in your left hand and bring aload of old spices with you to refill your MP. You will get about 160K souls each visit along with a lot of chunks and pure bladestones. It takes you 2 minutes to run through the caves and kill the 3 black phantoms and the grim reeper. You wont even need to equipt armour so you can run at full speed through aswel. Seriously this is the best ways to get them