So I'm still mulling over the DSi upgrade question and I'm leaning towards waiting till maybe christmas, but I was wondering if anyone could answer some questions to stuff I haven't seen covered in the various reviews:
1) Can the the system still play music while closed? Seems like it would be a bit of an annoyance and clunky to have to have it open to listen to music
2) Has nintendo indicated through any of their interviews that future firmware updates would allow for either MP3 playback or video playback?
3) Any idea if the upgraded processor + ram have any impact on games that experienced lag on the DS Lite? Alternately, does this have any impact on games that lagged over WiFi like FFCC? Since I always assumed it was due to processing power requirements
4) Do we know if we'll be able to play DSiWare stuff directly off the DSi SD card's like we can now do with the Wii?
5) For fellow Canadians, has anyone heard about whether EB will be offering a trade-in deal like they did with the DS Phat->Lite?
6) Does the camera have a flash?
Thanks for any answers you guys can provide
The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.