Quantcast
So TOV Jumped Ship to PS3.....is it safe to assume a PS3 SO4 Port is NEXT?!

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So TOV Jumped Ship to PS3.....is it safe to assume a PS3 SO4 Port is NEXT?!

Jalocin said:
Xxain said:
darthdevidem01 said:
BengaBenga said:
Sorry darth, but I read everywhere that SO4 has the worst voice acting and cutscenes of forever. This scene alone makes me not buy the game. It's by far the worst scene I ever saw in a game. By far.

I understand what you mean completely!

Such voice acting & OMG they look like dolls....its looks really weird

{sigh}

I guess I should be happy with TOV coming then


 

Im always confused on why people think SO is FF, things that are issues in SO are intentional

I've never played a SO-game but I heard it's made intentionally because of the fanbase. Can't really call all of them issues if that's the case. Btw didn't some SE-representative state in start of developement that a PS3 version was possible but they didn't make it for PS3 to start with because it came out later than the 360?

 


I KNOW!!, thats what im sayin, SO is heavily modeled after Star Trek which is sort of cheesy, SO is a anime Star Trek so for people expecting FF level voice actinb a script writing wrong JRPG....

Around the Network

I see some of you guys will complain about just anything.

Good voice acting a JRPG? Haha, don't make me laugh. It's never going to happen.

Sci-fi > Medieval! ^_^



Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Xxain said:
darthdevidem01 said:
BengaBenga said:
Sorry darth, but I read everywhere that SO4 has the worst voice acting and cutscenes of forever. This scene alone makes me not buy the game. It's by far the worst scene I ever saw in a game. By far.

I understand what you mean completely!

Such voice acting & OMG they look like dolls....its looks really weird

{sigh}

I guess I should be happy with TOV coming then


 

Im always confused on why people think SO is FF, things that are issues in SO are intentional

Seriously, did you watch the video? You can have intentional cheesy stuff (I know, I'm a Resident Evil fan) but THIS?!? It's beyond horrible and for me there's no excuse to feature cutscenes like that.

 



@ Benga: It's called a private action scene, which you don't even have to watch in order to complete the game.

Heck, it's the first time I've seen it myself! o_O



Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

BengaBenga said:
Xxain said:
darthdevidem01 said:
BengaBenga said:
Sorry darth, but I read everywhere that SO4 has the worst voice acting and cutscenes of forever. This scene alone makes me not buy the game. It's by far the worst scene I ever saw in a game. By far.

I understand what you mean completely!

Such voice acting & OMG they look like dolls....its looks really weird

{sigh}

I guess I should be happy with TOV coming then


 

Im always confused on why people think SO is FF, things that are issues in SO are intentional

Seriously, did you watch the video? You can have intentional cheesy stuff (I know, I'm a Resident Evil fan) but THIS?!? It's beyond horrible and for me there's no excuse to feature cutscenes like that.

 


lol, i saw it and didn't bother me, because thats SO, Hell DMC is the only intentional cheesy shitfest i cant stand

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
I see some of you guys will complain about just anything.

Good voice acting a JRPG? Haha, don't make me laugh. It's never going to happen.

Sci-fi > Medieval! ^_^

 

ToS? KH? Baten Kaitos Origins?




Soriku said:
SHMUPGurus said:
I see some of you guys will complain about just anything.

Good voice acting a JRPG? Haha, don't make me laugh. It's never going to happen.

Sci-fi > Medieval! ^_^

ToS? KH? Baten Kaitos Origins?

ToS? Really? "I have to re-gen-e-rate the world!"

Kingdom Hearts... no way.

Baiten Kaitos Origins? Never played. o_O



Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I thought we were talking about the VA and not the script...

All those games have good VA.




Avarice28 said:
Shadowblind said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
SO is over rated. I really cant see what you guys see in it
i guess this would be great news for ps3 only owners, if true.

 

Star Ocean 4 was the second best 360 JRPG I've ever played. It'll probably come to PS3, but it'll be summer/fall 2010 before it does. To put it into comparison, if your a Junior right now you'll be starting off to college.

 

The article says fall of 2009 for Japan, sounds like you would still be in high school by the time this game comes out. you probably are getting alittle ahead of yourself.  Plus all ps3's are region free so the majority of us are getting the game from playasia.com to enjoy this gem before it comes state side.

 

Article? Star Ocean 4 was announced for PS3 already?

Mate, I'm not talking about Tales of Vesperia.



GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

SHMUPGurus said:
Soriku said:
SHMUPGurus said:
I see some of you guys will complain about just anything.

Good voice acting a JRPG? Haha, don't make me laugh. It's never going to happen.

Sci-fi > Medieval! ^_^

ToS? KH? Baten Kaitos Origins?

ToS? Really? "I have to regenerate the world!"

Kingdom Hearts... no way.

Baiten Kaitos Origins? Never played. o_O


out of all those Baiten Kaitos only deserves to be in their