Quantcast
Something the J man never understood with god of war.

Forums - Sony Discussion - Something the J man never understood with god of war.

Why did kratos kill his family?

The J man knows aris commanded kratos and the spartans to kill athenas city and everyone in it but why did he kill his family and get cheesed after the fact.

Was he being controlled? Did he close his eyes , fling his arms and hoped for the best?



N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

Because if he didn't kill his family, then he wouldn't be out for revenge against Ares, and there would be no game.

Also, he probably knew that unless his wife was dead, there would be no sexy time minigames with random whores for him.



because the player was mashing x repeatedly and his family just got in the way...



Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

jesus kung fu magic said:

Why did kratos kill his family?

The J man knows aris commanded kratos and the spartans to kill athenas city and everyone in it but why did he kill his family and get cheesed after the fact.

Was he being controlled? Did he close his eyes , fling his arms and hoped for the best?

My assumption was that Ares clouded his vision. That's why he didn't actually see his family - just shadows. But it is acknowledged that Ares has something to do with it, he even admitted as much in the final battle of the original game.



I hope he kills OP too, for persistently using the third person. :p



Around the Network
Khuutra said:
jesus kung fu magic said:

Why did kratos kill his family?

The J man knows aris commanded kratos and the spartans to kill athenas city and everyone in it but why did he kill his family and get cheesed after the fact.

Was he being controlled? Did he close his eyes , fling his arms and hoped for the best?

My assumption was that Ares clouded his vision. That's why he didn't actually see his family - just shadows. But it is acknowledged that Ares has something to do with it, he even admitted as much in the final battle of the original game.

 

 Something along these lines. From what I understand, while Kratos worked for Ares he became so filled with rage/anger that it was just uncontrollable. Which is the main reason for his hate towards Ares, the deception. Ares sent him to destroy that village knowing that Kratos would murder his family in the process.



Kratos didn't know it was them. He was blinded by rage. He didn't know who he was killing. After the fact he came out of the frenzy and was like "Oh fucking shit" Personally I don't think he cares anymore. He has threesomes in every game.



wholikeswood said:
I hope he kills OP too, for persistently using the third person. :p

What's the use? He will just rise again three days later.

 



wholikeswood said:
I hope he kills OP too, for persistently using the third person. :p

The J man loves his haters....

but seriously that was a weak attempt at hating , it wasnt funny nor was it clever ,so go copy and paste some joke out of google and instead of "your mom" put "J man"  because that would be 10x better than what you posted just now :p



N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

badgenome said:

Because if he didn't kill his family, then he wouldn't be out for revenge against Ares, and there would be no game.

Also, he probably knew that unless his wife was dead, there would be no sexy time minigames with random whores for him.

 

I LOVE IT!!!!!!



*Al Bundy's My Hero*

 

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

 PSN ID: Acidfacekiller