Quantcast
Motorstorm!

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Motorstorm!

Sintinel said: While I love the demo, and play it every time I'm in Gamestop, I wouldn't pay money for a racing game that didn't have offline multiplayer. What's the point in having 1080p-oops, I mean 720p, and all that processing power if it can't even split the screen in half, much less in quarters? Put me firmly in the 'meh' camp. Oh yeah Stof, I was pissed that Excite truck only had the 2 player. I can't wait for Excite Truck 2.
Stop lying,you're jealous.You wouldn't pay for this game because there is no offline multiplayer?HAHAHAHAHA!!!If this game was on 360 you would have bought it in a hurry.But ,obviously, you're bashing what you CAN'T HAVE,I feel sorry for you.



Around the Network

Kwaad said: hellothere said: Kwaad is gay. Seriously now. We have mods now. Shoulda been doing that last week there buddy.
Wow... Kwaad is really making some fans ;) First the Kwaad impersonator troll, and now this... Should those posts be wiped (or marked as unreadable)? No point leaving posts if they are really offensive (this one is just stupid).



Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Im not a big driving fan - but I do like racing games in general. Will check out Motorstorm when I get the chance. No splitscreen is a pity - Im likely to play it at my friends place, but only know one person with a PS3... so no way to play against them. I can understand having no online play with split-screen, but its still a pity. Does the PS3 support ad-hoc play? (wireless/local/LAN network play)?? Or just internet play through a server? ... No AI cars in ExciteTruck multiplayer is a pity. Not sure why - it could easily handle 1 or 2 CPU cars (gfx wise). Maybe its due to AI logic, game modes or something else. Anyway - bring on ET II :)



Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Sintinel said: It's quite obvious that you either haven't played it or you haven't played it much. You can do stunts while airborn. And not innovative? How do you praise Motorstorm for being fresh and new and claim Excite Truck isn't innovative in the same breath? You. Control. It. Like. A. Real. Truck. How is that not innovative? Kwaad logic at its finest.
i guess are those steering wheel things ppl had really don't stack up to a wiimote



I wasn't impressed with the Motorstorm demo. I never understood why Sony didn't have Resistance as its main demo title. It is far more impressive than Motorstorm IMO. My brother has the demo of Motorstorm on his PS3, he isn't that impressed either. Also having a racing with no split screen multiplayer is just plain wrong.



Around the Network

xtx said: Stop lying,you're jealous.You wouldn't pay for this game because there is no offline multiplayer?HAHAHAHAHA!!!If this game was on 360 you would have bought it in a hurry.But ,obviously, you're bashing what you CAN'T HAVE,I feel sorry for you.
1. I don't own a 360. 2. I don't appreciate being called a liar. 3. I wasn't bashing anything. I was stating a fact related to my purchasing decision 4. The military doesn't pay extremely well, but it pays well enough. If I wanted a PS3, I would have one.



It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

Sintinel said: xtx said: Stop lying,you're jealous.You wouldn't pay for this game because there is no offline multiplayer?HAHAHAHAHA!!!If this game was on 360 you would have bought it in a hurry.But ,obviously, you're bashing what you CAN'T HAVE,I feel sorry for you. 1. I don't own a 360. 2. I don't appreciate being called a liar. 3. I wasn't bashing anything. I was stating a fact related to my purchasing decision 4. The military doesn't pay extremely well, but it pays well enough. If I wanted a PS3, I would have one.
military? Hmm... Now i see why you like the Wii. I would highly reccomend you to try out a PSP. AirForce is better than Army/navy, and marines are a all time low of their own. :P But your still stuck moveing... somewhere... every few years. And I see why you dont have a big-screen TV. and such. As it's almost impossible to have worldly possions while enlisted. Makes perfect sense. Military living is expensive. You cant afford a full Setup. :) E-3 ?



PSN ID: Kwaad


I fly this flag in victory!

Kwaad said: military? Hmm... Now i see why you like the Wii. I would highly reccomend you to try out a PSP. AirForce is better than Army/navy, and marines are a all time low of their own. :P But your still stuck moveing... somewhere... every few years. And I see why you dont have a big-screen TV. and such. As it's almost impossible to have worldly possions while enlisted. Makes perfect sense. Military living is expensive. You cant afford a full Setup. :) E-3 ?
I like the Wii because I like the Wii. I just got a DS Lite, so I have more than enough portable games to keep me busy for a very long while. Yes, I'm in the Air Force, but I have nothing but respect for member of the other branches. My brother is an Infantryman in the Army actually. Yes, I will be moving every few years, and in fact I'm going to be moving twice in the next 4 months. However, I'll get to Monterey in mid-summer and I'll be there for 16 months. The first thing I buy when I get there is a 50" DLP. And military living is actually very very cheap. They pay for my housing, my food, my work clothes, insurance, medical, moving expenses, all kinds of things. I can afford the full setup, but all I need is the tv and an upconverting DVD player and I'll be set...and maybe a 360 if they drop the price. No, I just started. I'll be an E-1 until later October.



It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

Ahh. Have you made it to basic yet? my dad is a E-7 in the Kentucky National guard.



PSN ID: Kwaad


I fly this flag in victory!

Sintinel said: It's quite obvious that you either haven't played it or you haven't played it much. You can do stunts while airborn. And not innovative? How do you praise Motorstorm for being fresh and new and claim Excite Truck isn't innovative in the same breath? You. Control. It. Like. A. Real. Truck. How is that not innovative? Kwaad logic at its finest.
You can do this with that controller most people love to hate: SIXAXIS



My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.