Quantcast
Megaman2 will be making his return to VGC soon

Forums - General Discussion - Megaman2 will be making his return to VGC soon

I would of put a date but it says his ban expires 2/23 so does that mean he's unbanned tomorrow or on the 24th

The Sony forums have been relatively flat not that's a bad thing but with vgc members like Leo DMJ Crazzyman and megaman gone or ban the sony forums and the vgc forums havent been as exciting.  Now the KZ2 is about to come out and megaman's return it will be a treat to sony fan's to come on vgc.

The reason why im doing this hyping him up is b/c he's a big sony guy like myself and he has the courage to make his threads all three leo crazzy and mega are unique b/c it has something to do with being only a sony fan.  I wish i had the courage to make threads and topics like them but im old and don't have the fire these guys do and i want to have a ban free account.

If mega returns i hope he can take it easy on this site for awhile b/c it looks like if he messes up he will be gone for good and we don't want that to happen.  So if i were you i would take it easy build up a good reputation you might like it, i think the mods did you a favor b/c ur ban could of been longer but they made it so u'll be back for KZ release so be thankful

Use this time until he gets unbanned to talk positivly about are sony leader megaman2



                                                             

                                                                      Play Me

Around the Network

Means he'll be unbanned on the 23rd.

Uh oh, the Sony leader is coming back! :O He's going to sweep VGC with a storm!




who is megaman 2?



Who wants to guess how long it takes for him to be banned again?
I'm going to guess less than 2 weeks. Anyone wants to take my bet?



Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

i agree with you johann but it be nice if he last the whole year maybe if we keep mocking his ability to not get ban he will be inspired to prove us wrong



                                                             

                                                                      Play Me

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:
i agree with you johann but it be nice if he last the whole year maybe if we keep mocking his ability to not get ban he will be inspired to prove us wrong

We can only hope.

He's a great member and people like him, leo and crazzy leaving is making me extremely depressed.

Edit: Not that megaman2 is leaving, but at the rate of his bans he might get permabanned soon.



Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Johann said:
BHR-3 said:
i agree with you johann but it be nice if he last the whole year maybe if we keep mocking his ability to not get ban he will be inspired to prove us wrong

We can only hope.

He's a great member and people like him, leo and crazzy leaving is making me extremely depressed.

Edit: Not that megaman2 is leaving, but at the rate of his bans he might get permabanned soon.

will crazzy come back after his ban i didnt know he left

i like that

 



                                                             

                                                                      Play Me

BHR-3 said:
Johann said:
BHR-3 said:
i agree with you johann but it be nice if he last the whole year maybe if we keep mocking his ability to not get ban he will be inspired to prove us wrong

We can only hope.

He's a great member and people like him, leo and crazzy leaving is making me extremely depressed.

Edit: Not that megaman2 is leaving, but at the rate of his bans he might get permabanned soon.

will crazzy come back after his ban i didnt know he left

i like that

Are you kidding me? The way he's banned all the tme and with the bad rep he has, he'll be perma in not time. VGchartz doesn't apreciate people like him.

 



Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

he's now unbanned but hasnt logged in yet maybe playing KZ2 or pondering a new thread



                                                             

                                                                      Play Me

Isnt this the second thread about him in a couple of days that youve made?



I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot