Quantcast
Best Wii graphics? New The Conduit video!

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Wii graphics? New The Conduit video!

puffy said:
Well if that really is your opinion then I have to respect it but I'd say you prefer the art style in prime to the art style in this when you say graphics and I agree with you on that one.

Also they have another 4 months to polish it up so give it a go then for a final verdict.

 

I really do hope that they polish this this up well but the cratures and bugs didn't look to good to me.  Everything seemed a little blocky also.  I just am disappointed probably because of the huge expectations that I had over what this game was supposed to look like.  Every time that I see it, I see little to no improvements and to me that's sad. 



Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

I don't know what you guys are talking about...I think it looks pretty good.

Maybe because I had low expectations for this game to begin with.



Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

LOL!!!

There is a message on the wall inside the game: "I have seen the FNORDS!"

Great Illuminati reference. :)



rubido said:
LOL!!!

There is a message on the wall inside the game: "I have seen the FNORDS!"

Great Illuminati reference. :)

 

Nice catch. You made me watch the video again. :P



"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Firstly, off screen video, should probably wait to see actual video.

Secondly, it looks like the best FPS on the Wii, in terms of realism it will never match KZ2 but thats not the question.

I think, judging by all the video i have seen, that it is better than SMG in terms of detailed textures and graphical effects like lighting.



“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

Very nice graphics, especially considering the video comes to us via pointing a video camera at the screen, and the video hasn't been upscaled

Esa Petteri - why do you even bother? You post exactly the same thing in each and every thread about the Conduit.

Looking forward to playing it



amp the arguement was don't before, MP3 had a more appealing Art Direction, that's probably what it comes down to.

I can't even see the video on GT my PS3 won't load it.



I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 



The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

megaman79 said:
Firstly, off screen video, should probably wait to see actual video.

Secondly, it looks like the best FPS on the Wii, in terms of realism it will never match KZ2 but thats not the question.

I think, judging by all the video i have seen, that it is better than SMG in terms of detailed textures and graphical effects like lighting.

/agree.

 



Frozenfuryblade said:
megaman79 said:
Firstly, off screen video, should probably wait to see actual video.

Secondly, it looks like the best FPS on the Wii, in terms of realism it will never match KZ2 but thats not the question.

I think, judging by all the video i have seen, that it is better than SMG in terms of detailed textures and graphical effects like lighting.

/agree.

 

Also agree

(>'.')>

 



I like the particle effects a lot. It doesn't look PERFECT but they still have a few more months to work on it. Good job HVS