Quantcast
Locked: If KZ2 Gets Haze Type Reviews Will you Throw In The Towel?

Forums - Sony Discussion - If KZ2 Gets Haze Type Reviews Will you Throw In The Towel?

What's the point of this thread?

And we already know it won't get Haze-like reviews. Haze didn't have a single score above a 7.9, garnering 6s from the various PlayStation magazines that are supposedly biased towards ps3 exclusives.



Around the Network

If the PS3 was £100 cheaper then the 360, would the 360 still be outselling it?

If if if if, we do not have to worry about ifs here. At worst this game will end with a rating of 80% (no I cannot see the future, I just have common sense) and that is well past what Haze got. Killzone 2 is at 98% at Metacritic with 5 reviews, someone is going to go seriously wrong if it drops down to what Haze is at.

Maybe IGN will give the game 4% due to Sony insulting them and then MS paying everyone including homeless people to give the game bad reviews, I dunno.



 

Stealth trolling. Well, at least it's something different. Though I must say I'm disappointed that in this case, the trolling was a bit vague.



 

 

gamepro review in:

Killzone 2 @ 98 in metacritics.

http://www.metacritics.com/games/platforms/ps3/killzone2

let's enjoy this moment cause it will come down but they can't take away our joy right now ^_^



 

 

 

While I agree that this thread was made too late, I'll answer the question (hypothetically of course). Absolutely nothing, hell, Fracture got horrible reviews and it was one of my most enjoyed games in 2008. Reviews don't usually hinder my purchase, and I bought Haze as well.



                                                                                                                                            

Around the Network

in wont happen i mean Killzone 2 is the first first person war simulator



Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

MontanaHatchet said:
Stealth trolling. Well, at least it's something different. Though I must say I'm disappointed that in this case, the trolling was a bit vague.

Well in all fairness the chances of this game getting bad reviews are very very slim but the question I pose would be no different 24 hours before the Gears 2 review.

All im saying is imaagine it flopped review wise it would have to be a bummer.

 

 



 

 

 

 

You really should have made this thread before the magazines reviewed this game and gave it huge scores. This game is going to end with a rating vastly superior to Haze so let it be.

BTW how much was Haze hyped? Never paid much attention to gaming before I came onto the site, just brought games and that was it. Ah the good old days, need to get back to them. :P



 

reask said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Stealth trolling. Well, at least it's something different. Though I must say I'm disappointed that in this case, the trolling was a bit vague.

Well in all fairness the chances of this game getting bad reviews are very very slim but the question I pose would be no different 24 hours before the Gears 2 review.

All im saying is imaagine it flopped review wise it would have to be a bummer.

 

 

It's already too late to pose such a question because there is a dozen reviews available for the game already, multiple hands-on impressions (from the review build), and opinions from gamers' who have played in the multiplayer beta.

 



Serious_frusting said:
in wont happen i mean Killzone 2 is the first first person war simulator

You mean ArmA is,KZ2 is no more than a cheap COD Rip off but its still gonna be good.