Quantcast
MP3 vs Bioshock: reviews

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MP3 vs Bioshock: reviews

Well, I havn't played either, but this is what i would expect from what I have read about both.

Graphics = Bio
User Interface = MP3
Total Gametime = MP3
Multiplayer = Bio
Sound = Bio
Overall Score = Bio (MP3 will get knocked down due to wii biased, though it will be one of Wii's highest, if not highest rated games thus far)



Around the Network

Bioshock has a crack at being the best ever score/rating. If it ends up at #1, I wonder how this would impact the nexgenwars :)



Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

@Shams: the same way Ocarina of Time, Soul Calibur 1, and Resident Evil 4 effected the last couple generations.



I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

steven787 said:
@Shams: the same way Ocarina of Time, Soul Calibur 1, and Resident Evil 4 effected the last couple generations.

 The exact same thing came to my mind, but you were faster on posting it



Dammit, I got quoted with a spelling error.



I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network
superchunk said:
Well, I havn't played either, but this is what i would expect from what I have read about both.

Graphics = Bio
User Interface = MP3
Total Gametime = MP3
Multiplayer = Bio
Sound = Bio
Overall Score = Bio (MP3 will get knocked down due to wii biased, though it will be one of Wii's highest, if not highest rated games thus far)

Bioshock doesn't have multiplayer.  Anyways about the supposed Wii bias, could someone explain to me why Zelda: Twilight Princess got a higher average review score than any 360 or PS3 game to date (excluding Bioshock's current average)?  Were the biased reviewers sick during the month Twilight Princess was being reviewed?



Legend11 said:
superchunk said:
Well, I havn't played either, but this is what i would expect from what I have read about both.

Graphics = Bio
User Interface = MP3
Total Gametime = MP3
Multiplayer = Bio
Sound = Bio
Overall Score = Bio (MP3 will get knocked down due to wii biased, though it will be one of Wii's highest, if not highest rated games thus far)

Bioshock doesn't have multiplayer.  Anyways about the supposed Wii bias, could someone explain to me why Zelda: Twilight Princess got a higher average review score than any 360 or PS3 game to date (excluding Bioshock's current average)?  Were the biased reviewers sick during the month Twilight Princess was being reviewed?


Plus, he forgot story. A place where Bio destroys. 



Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Hmm well in the end we all have to agree we have two games that just plain rock, they kick ass and nothing else is to be said.

I prefer bioshock but thats only because ive never been a huge fan of metroid, but i know its a great series



                 With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Bioshock is the biggest asset to the Xbox family since Halo or Fable, this game will be huge. It's only draw back is the investment required for such a game has resulted in shorter overall gameplay. This game really makes me consider getting a 360, if only the PS3 could get some titles of this calibur.



“The Hardcore of the Peach is its pits. Try to get the whole fruit!”

- John Lucas

 

“Every industry is filled with the grave stones of companies who kept doing the same thing.”

- Reggie Fils-Aime

 

“You don’t play Graphics, you look at them.”

- Unknown

 

“Casual Gaming = Anything that’s not an FPS”

- Sony Fandom

Both games are bound to be great for their respective fans and will show off each system's strengths. And both will be fun to play. So what if Bioshock gets an average of 9.8 and MP3 gets a 9.7 or vice versa? You're bound to be happy with both (assuming you enjoy the style of each game).



Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer