Quantcast
Square Enix Head: A "Very Bountiful" 2009, we need games that sell 2-3 mil

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix Head: A "Very Bountiful" 2009, we need games that sell 2-3 mil

Star Scream said:
I don't. :P

 

Exactly

@Smashed

No.




Around the Network
Soriku said:
Star Scream said:
I don't. :P

 

Exactly

@Smashed

No.

 

Well, too late I already said Ya!



Proud Supporter of The PlayStation Family.n

                       

@Soriku

why don't you think kingdom hearts 3 will be on the ps3.



@Smashed

I said no first! :P




I'm almost positive KH3 will appear on 360....if this happens, the Millions....AND MILLIONS.... of PlayStation fans will want to lay the Smackdown to the 170 lbs bag of monkey crap....man I'm so wasted. the bay area is absolutely F*cked up.



Around the Network

I wonder if SE ever make a profit on Advent Children.


On top, I wonder if any of those Infinite Undiscovery and Last Remnant buyers would buy sequels. Also, Wii might just be a good route. I just don't want to see Final Fantasy Chocobo Party.



Pixel Art can be fun.

karimkassis4life5000 said:
@Soriku

why don't you think kingdom hearts 3 will be on the ps3.

How about because SE has the next KH titles set for handhelds?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_hearts_3#Future_of_the_series

 

It is easy to get caught up in one system so much, that you lose track of what is really going on.  So, you live on hope, rather than what is actually happening.  If KH goes off handhelds, it ends up on the 360 also, or more likely ends up a Wii exclusive title.

 



SmokedHostage said:

I wonder if SE ever make a profit on Advent Children.


On top, I wonder if any of those Infinite Undiscovery and Last Remnant buyers would buy sequels. Also, Wii might just be a good route. I just don't want to see Final Fantasy Chocobo Party.

You don't want a party game where you level up and improve your stats?

 

Ooo, ignore that before SE gets the idea that is cool and does it!  

 



it makes me wonder if Wada actually asks the developers about their opinion.



richardhutnik said:
SmokedHostage said:

I wonder if SE ever make a profit on Advent Children.


On top, I wonder if any of those Infinite Undiscovery and Last Remnant buyers would buy sequels. Also, Wii might just be a good route. I just don't want to see Final Fantasy Chocobo Party.

You don't want a party game where you level up and improve your stats?

 

Ooo, ignore that before SE gets the idea that is cool and does it!  

 

Dokapon Kingdom says, "Hi."

It also says, "Please buy me. No one else did."