Quantcast
Square Enix Head: A "Very Bountiful" 2009, we need games that sell 2-3 mil

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix Head: A "Very Bountiful" 2009, we need games that sell 2-3 mil

Star Scream said:
Soriku said:
Star Scream said:
I'll get blasted for this, but they should concentrate on portables. Just imagine profit margins for Dissidia or Dragon Quest V remake.

 

They already are :P

But they need to focus on consoles too.

 

PSP and DS aside, they should concentrate more on Wii. Games like Star Ocean IV would have cost far less, and would have sold far more on Wii. Star Ocean 4 will have hard time outselling Star Ocean Remake, never mind putting up ususal Star Ocean mainline level numbers.

 

True, but they have DQ X coming and TCB too with a trailer this month. And I bet KH3 will soon follow too.




Around the Network

KH3 might end up on a handheld yet. Especially if BBS or 358/2 pull huge sales.



Then they should've put DQ X on handhelds to, but they didn't.




@Star Scream

I hope that doesn't happen, I don't really enjoy that much portable games they are not as much fun as console games.



Soriku said:

True, but they have DQ X coming and TCB too with a trailer this month. And I bet KH3 will soon follow too.

 

But, KH3 will be on PS3?

 



Proud Supporter of The PlayStation Family.n

                       

Around the Network
Smashed said:

Soriku said:

True, but they have DQ X coming and TCB too with a trailer this month. And I bet KH3 will soon follow too.

 

But, KH3 will be on PS3?

 


No.


That's because DQX will be out in 2011/12, and by then there'll be a new generation od handhelds. Unless, of course, Mayan Prophecy comes true :)



And how do you know KH3 won't be out by then too? :P




I don't. :P



Soriku said:
Smashed said:

Soriku said:

True, but they have DQ X coming and TCB too with a trailer this month. And I bet KH3 will soon follow too.

 

But, KH3 will be on PS3?

 


 

No.

 

Ya.

 



Proud Supporter of The PlayStation Family.n