Quantcast
Upcoming Wii releases in Japan

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Upcoming Wii releases in Japan

Johnsoba said: Here comes the drought again for sony in Japan.
Enough PS3 titles - but how many will actually sell? Games like Winning Post have been "sequel'ed" out on the PS2 - don't see why a PS3 version would sell much better. If fact, its amazing how many of the games ARE sequels. Wonder when we'll see some more original PS3 titles...



Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

shams said: Johnsoba said: Here comes the drought again for sony in Japan. Enough PS3 titles - but how many will actually sell? Games like Winning Post have been "sequel'ed" out on the PS2 - don't see why a PS3 version would sell much better. If fact, its amazing how many of the games ARE sequels. Wonder when we'll see some more original PS3 titles...
Actually the sequals are the best what you can get for your system. Hall of fame of any entertaiment system is made of sequals. You have to earn for a sequal first. Mostly sequels are better than all what we saw before (in certain saga). FF excluded.



There isnt a lot of PS3 titles because Sony tries to take there time and make great games while Nintendo tries to rush games so more people will buy there console.



fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

roadkillers said: There isnt a lot of PS3 titles because Sony tries to take there time and make great games while Nintendo tries to rush games so more people will buy there console.
Are you being sarcastic? Nintendo is credited as being one of the highest quality videogame developers in the world and in any given year they release far more critically acclaimed titles than Sony does; at the same time they sell far more copies of games than Sony does. Also, if you notice in both lists there are far more third party titles than first party titles ... I don't remember Sony fans complaining of bad third party developers putting their crap on the Playstation or PS2 ...



HappySqurriel said: roadkillers said: There isnt a lot of PS3 titles because Sony tries to take there time and make great games while Nintendo tries to rush games so more people will buy there console. Are you being sarcastic? Nintendo is credited as being one of the highest quality videogame developers in the world and in any given year they release far more critically acclaimed titles than Sony does; at the same time they sell far more copies of games than Sony does. Also, if you notice in both lists there are far more third party titles than first party titles ... I don't remember Sony fans complaining of bad third party developers putting their crap on the Playstation or PS2 ...
Ya I was joking, I was gunna put JK after that post but I wanted to see how people would react.



fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network

HappySqurriel said: Are you being sarcastic? Nintendo is credited as being one of the highest quality videogame developers in the world and in any given year they release far more critically acclaimed titles than Sony does; at the same time they sell far more copies of games than Sony does. Also, if you notice in both lists there are far more third party titles than first party titles ... I don't remember Sony fans complaining of bad third party developers putting their crap on the Playstation or PS2 ...
highest quality? hot damn. That one is new to me. I like Vivendai better than Nintendo typically.



PSN ID: Kwaad


I fly this flag in victory!

I have to admit Nintendo is one of the best the only problem is they dont really make any new games. They just continue stuff or make new stuff with some of there popular charactors.



fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

roadkillers said: I have to admit Nintendo is one of the best the only problem is they dont really make any new games. They just continue stuff or make new stuff with some of there popular charactors.
Pikmin, Nintendo Dogs, Brain Age, Project H.A.M.M.E.R and Disaster? Geist was also a Nintendo product I think...



 

 

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

HappySqurriel said: Are you being sarcastic? Nintendo is credited as being one of the highest quality videogame developers in the world and in any given year they release far more critically acclaimed titles than Sony does; at the same time they sell far more copies of games than Sony does. Also, if you notice in both lists there are far more third party titles than first party titles ... I don't remember Sony fans complaining of bad third party developers putting their crap on the Playstation or PS2 ... Kwaad said: highest quality? hot damn. That one is new to me. I like Vivendai better than Nintendo typically.
Everyone knows your opinion but (in case you haven't realized it yet) most people do not share your opinion ... http://www.gamechoiceawards.com
2007 Nominees Game Design: - Wii Sports (Nintendo) Technology: - Wii Sports (Nintendo) Writing: - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Nintendo) Best Game: - Wii Sports (Nintendo) - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Nintendo)
2006 Nominees Audio: - Electroplanktin (Nintendo) Game Design: - Animal Crossing: Wild World (Nintendo) - Nintendogs (Nintendo) Technology: - Nintendogs (Nintendo) * Winner Best Game: - Animal Crossing: Wild World (Nintendo) Inovation - Nintendogs (Nintendo)



roadkillers said: I have to admit Nintendo is one of the best the only problem is they dont really make any new games. They just continue stuff or make new stuff with some of there popular charactors.
According to this site, less than 30 franchises in history have produced at least one game to sell 6 million, and total sales of 10 million. Even MGS and RE aren't in this company. By the end of this year, Nintendo will have created 5 such franchises since 1999. Brain Training, Nintendogs, Smash Bros, Animal Crossing and Wii-brand. That is an incredible record with new franchises. In fact, no other company has as many such franchises total, let alone 5 of them since 1999.



"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.