Quantcast
HAPPY ANIVERSERY

Forums - General Discussion - HAPPY ANIVERSERY

yes^



Around the Network
skeezer said:
Stop the f5-ing thing, you will get banned again.

what f5 thing?

 



Snesboy said:
skeezer said:
Stop the f5-ing thing, you will get banned again.

what f5 thing?

 

He keeps refreshing on his profile (which can be done by F5), to increase his profile views, so he can be "#1 in Profile Views." He got banned for that before (multiple times I believe).



izaaz101 said:
Snesboy said:
skeezer said:
Stop the f5-ing thing, you will get banned again.

what f5 thing?

 

He keeps refreshing on his profile (which can be done by F5), to increase his profile views, so he can be "#1 in Profile Views." He got banned for that before (multiple times I believe).

lol

 



Snesboy said:
izaaz101 said:
Snesboy said:
skeezer said:
Stop the f5-ing thing, you will get banned again.

what f5 thing?

 

He keeps refreshing on his profile (which can be done by F5), to increase his profile views, so he can be "#1 in Profile Views." He got banned for that before (multiple times I believe).

lol

 

Yeah, I never got why he did it, buy hey........whatever makes you happy, right?



Around the Network
izaaz101 said:
Snesboy said:
izaaz101 said:
Snesboy said:
skeezer said:
Stop the f5-ing thing, you will get banned again.

what f5 thing?

 

He keeps refreshing on his profile (which can be done by F5), to increase his profile views, so he can be "#1 in Profile Views." He got banned for that before (multiple times I believe).

lol

 

Yeah, I never got why he did it, buy hey........whatever makes you happy, right?

 

I do a similar thing on 1UP.com so I can get more points. Points are useless but I love em.



Any particular reason?



Nope. I just love it.



You guys keep pressing F5? Why you just don't download the automatic refresch page add on for Opera/Mozilla or IE. It refreshes your profile 200 times a minute?






konnichiwa said:
You guys keep pressing F5? Why you just don't download the automatic refresch page add on for Opera/Mozilla or IE. It refreshes your profile 200 times a minute?

 

60 times a minute. I downloaded it and tried it, then realized, I don't want to get banned. But the max it goes is once a second.