Quantcast
Locked: Who wants to be a moderator?

Forums - Website Topics - Who wants to be a moderator?

I just wanna bump this because hopefully some people who know what being a mod is didnt notice this and will notice it now. :o (it makes me look bad. Dont think I'm doing it to look "cool")



PSN ID: Kwaad


I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

Dude guess just let this topic die. Theres no real point in it now if there just choicing one plus its obvious like I said before that Kwaad will get the spot. The funny thing is that Kwaad is now acting more mature ever since Wii has announced that there getting new mods.



fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

roadkillers said: Dude guess just let this topic die. Theres no real point in it now if there just choicing one plus its obvious like I said before that Kwaad will get the spot. The funny thing is that Kwaad is now acting more mature ever since Wii has announced that there getting new mods.
Your not reading everything then. I'm F*king attacking the Wii in some threads. :) The more people that are valid for the job that put in an application. Hopefully this site will get the best 2 mods possible. (or however many are selected)



PSN ID: Kwaad


I fly this flag in victory!

Oh I thought you were just trying to be mod but your attacking Wii? So you dont really care for the spot? Is there rules on this site? Im just woundering.



fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

roadkillers said: Oh I thought you were just trying to be mod but your attacking Wii? So you dont really care for the spot? Is there rules on this site? Im just woundering.
A thread I created... but other than that. No. And I am trying for mod. I just want to see good mods picked. I dont care if it's me or not. It's called being humble. I make a good mod. I would be a good choice. But guess what. If there is someone better than me. Pick them. Pick what is best. I am NOT changing my game until I am a mod.



PSN ID: Kwaad


I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

Hi everyone Just to let you all know what's happening - we've had 9 applications so far to be a mod and we are going to select 3-4 from those over the weekend. We will accounce the new moderation team formally on Monday once discussions are complete and everyone is happy with their new roles. When the new mods are announced please be supportive and help them and us to make this forum into the hub of fun and intelligent discussion that we all want...



I have been a moderator for more than 5 years at various popular portals, including OSNews.com. Moderating zealous fanboys can be a huge task and usually will make you more enemies than friends, I think for those interested should realize and ask themselves the following: Are you able to moderate people and blackout your own bias and is your skin thick enough?



Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Kwaad said: And I am trying for mod. I just want to see good mods picked. I dont care if it's me or not. It's called being humble. I make a good mod. I would be a good choice.
Do you even know what the word humble means? Yes, the first part about you saying you don't care is being humble. The second part about you STATING "I make a good Mod" "I would be a good choice" That IS NOT humble. That's arrogant, even if it's true. Humble. Hah.



rendo said: Do you even know what the word humble means? Yes, the first part about you saying you don't care is being humble. The second part about you STATING "I make a good Mod" "I would be a good choice" That IS NOT humble. That's arrogant, even if it's true. Humble. Hah.
No. I am stateing facts. I'm sure there are people better than me. I dont know if I am the best that applied or not.



PSN ID: Kwaad


I fly this flag in victory!

MikeB said: I have been a moderator for more than 5 years at various popular portals, including OSNews.com. Moderating zealous fanboys can be a huge task and usually will make you more enemies than friends, I think for those interested should realize and ask themselves the following: Are you able to moderate people and blackout your own bias and is your skin thick enough?
I just want to say, This is exactly what I am talking about.



PSN ID: Kwaad


I fly this flag in victory!