Quantcast
PS3 fans shouldn't stress too much at increased Xbox 360 EU sales.

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 fans shouldn't stress too much at increased Xbox 360 EU sales.

I really hope ioi hasn't decided to change his numbers by that.



Around the Network

Stressin?? Who's stressin'??? Am not Stressin'!! *busts a tear*



4 ≈ One

Looks like 360 fans are starting to see the the white light at the end of their consoles life tunnel.



Garnett
Good lord, that was 2 years ago!? I was still a practicing PS2er and would be for another year and a half. I wasn't going to go with ether until the HDD battle was won or the RRoD thing was sorted.



 

 assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

twingo said:
Looks like 360 fans are starting to see the the white light at the end of their consoles life tunnel.

 

The 360 position as the premier HD gaming console has never been threatened, the closer the ps3 got was 5 million or something. The expectation of the ps3 taking ground back and becoming the premier HD platform was just a deluded dream of some hopeful sony supporters.

Not 2008 anymore, neither it will be 2009. Now the most hopeful date for the switch is 2010. And it might not ever happen.





Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

I'm waiting for someone to tell me what unexplained phenomena will occur the day the PS3 exceeds WW totals of the 360 to make the experience any better? Is there a warming security blanket feeling or some kind of dizzying high euphoria to be achieved or 'trophy' earned, knowing you are part of the flock of sheep that sold 1 console more than the competition???

What this thread attempts to convey is the fact that neither console will end up 'trouncing' the other and that as an end result third party developers will release 90% of their games on both platforms...so in the end, with it being so close...it wont matter apart from bragging rights.



Bitmap Frogs said:
twingo said:
Looks like 360 fans are starting to see the the white light at the end of their consoles life tunnel.

 

The 360 position as the premier HD gaming console has never been threatened, the closer the ps3 got was 5 million or something. The expectation of the ps3 taking ground back and becoming the premier HD platform was just a deluded dream of some hopeful sony supporters.

Not 2008 anymore, neither it will be 2009. Now the most hopeful date for the switch is 2010. And it might not ever happen.


A classic has just been updated:

PS3 domination 2nd place begins in 2007 2008 2009 2010.

 



My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:

A classic has just been updated:

PS3 domination 2nd place begins in 2007 2008 2009 2010.

 

 

The goalposts of doom, they keep moving!





Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Bitmap Frogs said:
NJ5 said:

A classic has just been updated:

PS3 domination 2nd place begins in 2007 2008 2009 2010.

 

 

The goalposts of doom, they keep moving!

lol

 



 

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

NJ5 said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
twingo said:
Looks like 360 fans are starting to see the the white light at the end of their consoles life tunnel.

The 360 position as the premier HD gaming console has never been threatened, the closer the ps3 got was 5 million or something. The expectation of the ps3 taking ground back and becoming the premier HD platform was just a deluded dream of some hopeful sony supporters.

Not 2008 anymore, neither it will be 2009. Now the most hopeful date for the switch is 2010. And it might not ever happen.


A classic has just been updated:

PS3 domination 2nd place begins in 2007 2008 2009 2010.

WIN!!!

 



starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS