Quantcast
New 160 gig PS3 has been launched in europe. Predict EU HW sales this week

Forums - Sony Discussion - New 160 gig PS3 has been launched in europe. Predict EU HW sales this week

makingmusic476 said:
The LBP bundles also go out this week, correct?

Nope

on the 5th of November

LBP will be Huge ..i mean very huge in europe

 



Around the Network

Im thinking 110k and it will continue to grow.



 

lwhatee said:
Da Teacha KRS said:
Probably not even 110k.

Why should I buy such a damn expensive console just for a 160GB hard drive, when I can buy a 40GB SKU for € 399 plus a 250GB harddrive for less than €60?!

It is europe

anything tagged SONY sells there

plus Recession hasnt affected EU/Japan that much

It is just US where effects are pronounced

 

 

 

That's BS.

Guess where I'm from...

Not anything labeled SONY sells here.

As far as I can see all stores (EB, Gamestop etc) have plenty of PS3s in stock, it's like lead on their storeshelves.

The same goes for the PSP.

Recession has also hit us here in Europe, so don't talk about Europe if you can't even evalute the situation.



 

Money spent on gaming in 2009: €130,00

As long as it's over 100K I will be happy. Hopefully will do at least 150K when the bundles are released. Will be interesting to see if overall sales for all consoles in Others are greater then last year's holiday season.



 

 

Da Teacha KRS said:
lwhatee said:
Da Teacha KRS said:
Probably not even 110k.

Why should I buy such a damn expensive console just for a 160GB hard drive, when I can buy a 40GB SKU for € 399 plus a 250GB harddrive for less than €60?!

It is europe

anything tagged SONY sells there

plus Recession hasnt affected EU/Japan that much

It is just US where effects are pronounced

 

 

 

That's BS.

Guess where I'm from...

Not anything labeled SONY sells here.

As far as I can see all stores (EB, Gamestop etc) have plenty of PS3s in stock, it's like lead on their storeshelves.

The same goes for the PSP.

Recession has also hit us here in Europe, so don't talk about Europe if you can't even evalute the situation.

hey u must be from US

cuz france has micromania and germany and italy and spain have Game and HMV

Germany donated 500B euro to US to bail out US banks . same goes to most european countries

PS3s will sell in europe at any price except UK

PS3 will outsell x360 2:1 this gen based on just european sales . You can quote me on that

It costs 2x as much as x360, 3x as much in europe and u can see ps3 sales .

imagine the sales when it hit 250$ for instance

 



Around the Network
Da Teacha KRS said:

 

 

That's BS.

Guess where I'm from...

Not anything labeled SONY sells here.

As far as I can see all stores (EB, Gamestop etc) have plenty of PS3s in stock, it's like lead on their storeshelves.

The same goes for the PSP.

Recession has also hit us here in Europe, so don't talk about Europe if you can't even evalute the situation.

 

Lead moves well then in Europe.

On another note, Explain again how the recession has "hit" Euorpean console sales?

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php?cons1=Wii&reg1=Europe&cons2=PS3&reg2=Europe&cons3=X360&reg3=Europe&start=39635&end=39747



Proud Sony Rear Admiral

lwhatee said:
Da Teacha KRS said:
lwhatee said:
Da Teacha KRS said:
Probably not even 110k.

Why should I buy such a damn expensive console just for a 160GB hard drive, when I can buy a 40GB SKU for € 399 plus a 250GB harddrive for less than €60?!

It is europe

anything tagged SONY sells there

plus Recession hasnt affected EU/Japan that much

It is just US where effects are pronounced

 

 

 

That's BS.

Guess where I'm from...

Not anything labeled SONY sells here.

As far as I can see all stores (EB, Gamestop etc) have plenty of PS3s in stock, it's like lead on their storeshelves.

The same goes for the PSP.

Recession has also hit us here in Europe, so don't talk about Europe if you can't even evalute the situation.

hey u must be from US

cuz france has micromania and germany and italy and spain have Game and HMV

Germany donated 500B euro to US to bail out US banks . same goes to most european countries

PS3s will sell in europe at any price except UK

PS3 will outsell x360 2:1 this gen based on just european sales . You can quote me on that

It costs 2x as much as x360, 3x as much in europe and u can see ps3 sales .

imagine the sales when it hit 250$ for instance

 

Wrong I am froom Gemnay and we do not have a single HMV neither do we have Game, in fact i have never even heard of Game.

Yeah that's true our government has donated € 500 bn to bail out US banks and now guess where that money comes from...? Damn right, tax payers and those are the ones who buy Playstations, 360s, DSs and so on.

2:1 ratio?

You, my friend are indeed embarassing yourself.

It's twice as much everywhere

The price tag for an Arcade SKU is at €179, for a Pro SKU is at €229 and for the elite at €279

PS3 is at roughly € 400.

Uh hu, so that's what you call three times as much?! I call it fail, go and hit math 101.

Oh and by the way I don't like to imagine what would be if....

You don't make buissness with guessing...

 



 

Money spent on gaming in 2009: €130,00

Spankey said:
Da Teacha KRS said:
 

 

 

That's BS.

Guess where I'm from...

Not anything labeled SONY sells here.

As far as I can see all stores (EB, Gamestop etc) have plenty of PS3s in stock, it's like lead on their storeshelves.

The same goes for the PSP.

Recession has also hit us here in Europe, so don't talk about Europe if you can't even evalute the situation.

 

Lead moves well then in Europe.

On another note, Explain again how the recession has "hit" Euorpean console sales?

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php?cons1=Wii®1=Europe&cons2=PS3®2=Europe&cons3=X360®3=Europe&start=39635&end=39747

 

 How has it affected US console sales, they've been doing at least as well this time last year (except for the 360 because of the halo 3 boost)



Had another account, Lost it though.. sniff

OnlyMe! said:
Spankey said:
Da Teacha KRS said:

 

 

That's BS.

Guess where I'm from...

Not anything labeled SONY sells here.

As far as I can see all stores (EB, Gamestop etc) have plenty of PS3s in stock, it's like lead on their storeshelves.

The same goes for the PSP.

Recession has also hit us here in Europe, so don't talk about Europe if you can't even evalute the situation.

 

Lead moves well then in Europe.

On another note, Explain again how the recession has "hit" Euorpean console sales?

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php?cons1=Wii®1=Europe&cons2=PS3®2=Europe&cons3=X360®3=Europe&start=39635&end=39747

 

 How has it affected US console sales, they've been doing at least as well this time last year (except for the 360 because of the halo 3 boost)

From the look of things, it hasn't affected the console sales too badly in the US either, especially the Wii

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php?cons1=Wii&reg1=America&cons2=PS3&reg2=America&cons3=X360&reg3=America&start=39635&end=39747

Sales are up overall on last year in the US except for the effects of the HALO 3 bump

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php?cons1=Wii&reg1=America&cons2=PS3&reg2=America&cons3=X360&reg3=America&start=39271&end=39383

But I fear we're moving dangerously off topic



Proud Sony Rear Admiral

160gb bundle -105k
LBP bundle - 120k



*Al Bundy's My Hero*

 

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

 PSN ID: Acidfacekiller