Quantcast
WHATS THE BEST TV SHOW

Forums - General Discussion - WHATS THE BEST TV SHOW

Simpsons
Family Guy
Lost



Around the Network

I love lost too but season 4 sucked , too fictional IMO



Heroes
Simpsons
Eastenders



Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

family guy is good
simpsons used to be good but now it is just average



Dexter, though the end of the second season was pretty weak IMO. Maybe Californication. It's Entourage with a brain. The second season of The Office was brilliant. Lost is a lot of fun, too, though hardly high-brow.

It was sad. The other week I watched 30 Rock, My Name is Earl, and some other "comedy"... One and a half hours and the only thing I laughed at was my brother making a smart ass comment about a commercial.




Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
stovo said:
Heroes
Simpsons
Eastenders

 

 heros sucks more then all the women and gays in the world



MY NAME IS EARL HAS THE BEST THEME TUNE



rocketpig said:
Dexter, though the end of the second season was pretty weak IMO. Maybe Californication. It's Entourage with a brain. The second season of The Office was brilliant. Lost is a lot of fun, too, though hardly high-brow.

It was sad. The other week I watched 30 Rock, My Name is Earl, and some other "comedy"... One and a half hours and the only thing I laughed at was my brother making a smart ass comment about a commercial.

My name is Earl is great you don't know anything you retard

 



masterleechung said:
rocketpig said:
Dexter, though the end of the second season was pretty weak IMO. Maybe Californication. It's Entourage with a brain. The second season of The Office was brilliant. Lost is a lot of fun, too, though hardly high-brow.

It was sad. The other week I watched 30 Rock, My Name is Earl, and some other "comedy"... One and a half hours and the only thing I laughed at was my brother making a smart ass comment about a commercial.

My name is Earl is great you don't know anything you retard

23 posts and calling a mod stupid.

Sweet irony, you're killing me.

 




Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

masterleechung said:
stovo said:
Heroes
Simpsons
Eastenders

 

 heros sucks more then all the women and gays in the world

Wow. To think I was nice the first time and gave you a warning. Then I see this...

 




Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/