Quantcast
Locked: January NPD sales for Canada: Who's the Wiiner?

Forums - Sales Discussion - January NPD sales for Canada: Who's the Wiiner?

ookaze said: To all the fanboys, especially DIAR, try to read this : "January NPD sales for Canada: Who's the Wiiner?". Read it again, I think you didn't understood it : "January NPD sales for Canada: Who's the Wiiner?". This thread is about Canada. But perhaps I'm mistaken, and it's part of the USA, as I see some guys talking about the USA. Because if Canada is not part of the USA, then these people are morons. Now, if you want to talk about outsold this and that, the Wii outsold the XB360 in Canada in november, december and january. If we're not careful, we'll see this nonsense repeated in every single thread of this site.
Canada is still a small market and has no real influence. BTW, I am obviously not a fanboy as I support no system at all. Also, I bet the poster your mother will claim he is older than me.



Around the Network

your mother said: DIAR said: Aren't you missing and episode of Dora the explorer somewhere? 'Nuff said. Write back when you first have a basic grasp of whatever language you speak in that lonely planet of yours, and do remember to visit the forums when your first pube appears. Boy, two grammatical sins in as many posts. Something must be getting to Grammarman...
Thanks for proving your immaturity. Dora is on, I am sure you don't want to miss it. BTW, you still seem to be shy about telling me your age. Why is that?



DIAR said: Also, I bet the poster your mother will claim he is older than me.
Does it matter? It's like saying you are right because you are older. Got news for you, kiddo. I can say I'm 8 or I'm 97. How are you going to really know? Infantile. Your age has no bearing on your intelligence, and if you are really 26, then I truly feel sorry for you, and if I were you I'd be pulling a GTA on your folks for providing you with such a lousy education.



your mother said: DIAR said: Also, I bet the poster your mother will claim he is older than me. Does it matter? It's like saying you are right because you are older. Got news for you, kiddo. I can say I'm 8 or I'm 97. How are you going to really know? Infantile. Your age has no bearing on your intelligence, and if you are really 26, then I truly feel sorry for you, and if I were you I'd be pulling a GTA on your folks for providing you with such a lousy education.
Do you know how childish you are acting? I feel sorry for you, getting all pissed off on a computer. Do you have any friends? Come on, don't be so shy. How old are you and stop avoiding me. I noticed you edited my post to put in a faux grammar mistake...LOL! You must be desperate.



as DIAR runs back to double-check his posts for any grammatical horrors he's committed. Grow up, DIAR, suck it in. You fucked up. Be a man and accept it, unless you're not a man. Actually, you aren't - you are a spineless worm. Backtracking to amend your own follies while claiming others are editing your writing. We don't have to edit your posts. You provide enough fodder as it is for us to feast on. Desperate. Right... We all know who is the desperate one here. Including you. Especially you.



Around the Network

your mother said: as DIAR runs back to double-check his posts for any grammatical horrors he's committed. Grow up, DIAR, suck it in. You fucked up. Be a man and accept it, unless you're not a man. Actually, you aren't - you are a spineless worm. Backtracking to amend your own follies while claiming others are editing your writing. We don't have to edit your posts. You provide enough fodder as it is for us to feast on. Desperate. Right... We all know who is the desperate one here. Including you. Especially you.
Still crying I see? Can you prove I did that? NO! You are acting like a child flying off the handle over nothing, not to forget your flames and misquotes. You misquoted me and when caught denied it. Grow Up and stop crying like a bitch. Now, as you have avoided this again and again. HOW OLD ARE YOU! Stop crying like a baby and just answer me. Jesus, just grow up and stop this childish tirade you are on.



I never thought I'd say this, but what a chickenshit, going back to fix his erroneous posts. Calmdown - fix that as well. chlidish - fix that as well. It - fix that as well. I see your 15? - still haven't fixed that. Cocky are we? Wait until the numbers or the WHOLE year come out. - well, what is it? Is it the numbers for the WHOLE year, or are we waiting for the numbers or the WHOLE year, whichever comes first? Boy, as fanbots get, you are even worse than Kwaad with his PS3 lunacy.



you can't prove that I edited your context either. Why do you care how old am I? You should know how old your mother is.



I apologize if I have committed any grammatical sins O Great DIAR. English is only my third language. What's your excuse for such fucked-up grammar? "Your 15!"



your mother said: you can't prove that I edited your context either. Why do you care how old am I? You should know how old your mother is.
This is getting retarded. Go ahead and find faux errors and continue to cry about them. I am done with your stupidass. You won't tell me your age because you are a kid and afraid to admitt it. Continue crying like child and lying about peoples spelling and grammar. Moron.