Quantcast
Locked: January NPD sales for Canada: Who's the Wiiner?

Forums - Sales Discussion - January NPD sales for Canada: Who's the Wiiner?

Stolen from the Magic Box forums: Software Top 10 1. Lost Planet: Extreme Condition 15.400 2. WarioWare: Smooth Moves* 3. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess* (Wii) 4. Gears of War* 5. New Super Mario Bros* 6. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GCN) 7. Guitar Hero 2 bundle 8. NHL 07 9. Rainbow Six Vegas 10. NHL 07 *: All 12k-13k Hardware Wii 34,000 PS2 27,000 360 14,400 PS3 6,800 So we have the 360 outsold by the PS2 as usual and the Wii >> the PS2+PS3 (34.000 >> 33.800).



Now Loading... Please Wait!

Around the Network

Canada is a small market, nobody cares.



^ Wii is dominating every market in the world right now, so that excuse doesn't hold water.



The Joker said: ^ Wii is dominating every market in the world right now, so that excuse doesn't hold water.
Not in the biggest market the USA where the 360 has outsold it over a 3 month period.



DIAR said: Not in the biggest market the USA where the 360 has outsold it over a 3 month period.
Jeez people are thick. How many times do we have to explain it... - limited unit numbers - outsold 360 in *matching* 3 month period (i.e. after launch) by approx 2:1 Gotta love stats - you can always pull a stat out that gives you the answer you want (rather than building a conclusion based on true stats)...



Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

shams said: DIAR said: Not in the biggest market the USA where the 360 has outsold it over a 3 month period. Jeez people are thick. How many times do we have to explain it... - limited unit numbers - outsold 360 in *matching* 3 month period (i.e. after launch) by approx 2:1 Gotta love stats - you can always pull a stat out that gives you the answer you want (rather than building a conclusion based on true stats)...
You are the thick one. The 360 outsold the Wii in November and the PS3 and the Wii combined in December. The 360 sold 1.1 million units in December, the Wii over 600k. I know it is hard for you Nintendo Fanboys to understand, but the 360 has outsold the wii over the 3 months since the Wii's launch, the numbers prove it. Now just suck it up and deal with it! FYI, The 360's launch compared to the Wii's is a bad comparison as the 360 was in short supply and not eas to find or it would have sold more. You lose.



You really are an idiot. The Wii outsold the 360 WW in that time. Yes, it was outsold in the US, which is a SINGLE market. Need I remind you how badly it was outsold in Japan in that same time like I did the other thread? Get off the M$ cock.



What is wrong with you Nintendo-pussies ?! Things are clear Microsoft has sold more in USA than Nintendo. No1 is talking about situation in Japan and WW AFAIK so how can you bark. USA - United States of America. Try to read with understanding. I'm talking about Wii and X360 so don't try with bitching about the fact there is also DS.



Wow. This is a ugly thread. Keep it nice... damn.



PSN ID: Kwaad


I fly this flag in victory!

rendo said: You really are an idiot. The Wii outsold the 360 WW in that time. Yes, it was outsold in the US, which is a SINGLE market. Need I remind you how badly it was outsold in Japan in that same time like I did the other thread? Get off the M$ cock.
How old are you? Are you so stupid that you can't get simple facts straight? This is an AMERICA forum you retard! Jesus Christ, you can't be that stupid can you? Get your head out of Nintendo's ass!