Quantcast
The BEST Sex Position EVER!!!

Forums - General Discussion - The BEST Sex Position EVER!!!

mssionary and doogstyle are the stables if I feel more experimentive anything goes there is one i like to call the octopussy.



Around the Network

I think it’s ok to talk about stuff like this as long as we respect each other…

I just came up with one i named it the pump :P I need to try that one when I get the chance.



    R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(


Jo21 said:
are we allowed to talk about this here?

Yes... for at least 150 posts.. weren't you here when we had the

Would You Ever Let Someone Toss Your Salad

thread??

Epic... those were the days...



 

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Roma said:
I think it’s ok to talk about stuff like this as long as we respect each other…

I just came up with one i named it the pump :P I need to try that one when I get the chance.

Yea, should be fine, besides some of the other threads have around the same level of material, like the one on 7 Fun Sex Positions.  I thought this topic would be appropriate as long as we are cool with each other.



Missionary, many many different variants of missionary. For anal, Doggy.

Preferably holding her while she has her legs crossed around you... it looks like fun.....



4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
Missionary, many many different variants of missionary. For anal, Doggy.

Preferably holding her while she has her legs crossed around you... it looks like fun.....

Missionary rocks, so far a couple of people aggreed in favor of this; I like it especially when her legs are wrapped around your hips, heh. 

Question: How many women out there (Non looooose, whore/slut) are actually willing to let their hubby/bf prod them in the arse?!  It's a lost cause for me...;_;

 



girl on top



I absolutely love doggy style with my girl. That and having her knees to her shoulders with me on top. Drives her crazy.

Weirdest thing, if Im doing all the work I could last for hours, my girl ends up being done before me, but if Im not doing anything and its slow, Im a 5 minute chump.



Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

hittin it from the back and just watching that ass ripple as i slap that ass! i be all up in that shit!



gomezc said:
Dgc1808 said:
Missionary, many many different variants of missionary. For anal, Doggy.

Preferably holding her while she has her legs crossed around you... it looks like fun.....

Missionary rocks, so far a couple of people aggreed in favor of this; I like it especially when her legs are wrapped around your hips, heh. 

Question: How many women out there (Non looooose, whore/slut) are actually willing to let their hubby/bf prod them in the arse?!  It's a lost cause for me...;_;

 

 

I've only had one... she like it but only when she was drunk... >_<   Missionary is my favorite possition because it allows me to control myself better.