Quantcast
VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Ka-pi96 said:
sergiodaly said:

Are you working on the 5 million trophy? I have that platinum and it was painful... 

Yeah, at about 3m so far so that`s not going too badly. It`s AWP which seems the more painful one to me

I had a boosting partner for that in the form of a second ps3. And also did a glitch later on to speed up the 5 million goal. Good luck. 



Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Around the Network
sergiodaly said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Yeah, at about 3m so far so that`s not going too badly. It`s AWP which seems the more painful one to me

I had a boosting partner for that in the form of a second ps3. And also did a glitch later on to speed up the 5 million goal. Good luck. 

heh, I have the same partner. Gotta love playing with yourself while boosting



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

ty for the update!

Ka-pi06, stop playing plz! You are so close on stealing my spot :P



golfgt170 said:
ty for the update!

Ka-pi06, stop playing plz! You are so close on stealing my spot :P

Rather than me stop playing, maybe you should play more to keep your spot?



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Nice! I was worried about the Mass Effect 3 plat because of that one MP trophy. But it wasnt an issue at all. The servers are still pretty populated and even then the minigame website to increase readiness is still up and running.



Around the Network
Chevinator123 said:
Nice! I was worried about the Mass Effect 3 plat because of that one MP trophy. But it wasnt an issue at all. The servers are still pretty populated and even then the minigame website to increase readiness is still up and running.

This is pretty good.  I had tons of fun in the MP of Mass Effect 3.  I'm still hoping for a Mass Effect Trilogy Collection for the PS4.



My next plat will probably be Saint Row 4. This is one of the best open-world game I've ever played.



Chevinator123 said:
Nice! I was worried about the Mass Effect 3 plat because of that one MP trophy. But it wasnt an issue at all. The servers are still pretty populated and even then the minigame website to increase readiness is still up and running.

How bad was Insanity mode?  I never got around to trying that and it was apparently all I needed.



Watch dogs 2 platinum #58!!

Really enjoyed this. If you see this on sale for sub $30 get on it. Very fun game. I'll probably buy the DLC when it's on sale.



3 more trophies left and Hellblade will be plat #69.



[Database Guidelines]

Switch Friend Code: 2815-3762-8987

"Wheel me out to the curb for garbage day"