Quantcast
VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

It's July, can I still join?



Around the Network

81% currently on Crash 1. Getting some of the gems and relics is gonna require patience .....



Tagging. I am back in business. 13th plat. Life is strange. Good game and an easy plat.



Play crash bandicoot 1 now. Hopefully I'll platinum it!



I'm not your normal definition of a rockstar, I don't complain when my private jet is subpar. Duumdumdumdummmmwerpwerpwrpwerp. I'm will humble.



 

Everything in the above reply is my opinion, from my own perspective and not representative of reality outside of my own head!

-Android user, please be gentle with critique on my spelling.

Around the Network
John2290 said:
I'm not your normal definition of a rockstar, I don't complain when my private jet is subpar. Duumdumdumdummmmwerpwerpwrpwerp. I'm will humble.

Sit down, lil' bitch, be humble.



Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

ghettoglamour said:
John2290 said:
I'm not your normal definition of a rockstar, I don't complain when my private jet is subpar. Duumdumdumdummmmwerpwerpwrpwerp. I'm will humble.

Sit down, lil' bitch, be humble.

I have no idea how that got on this thread. It was supposed to be a comment to a youtube video. 



 

Everything in the above reply is my opinion, from my own perspective and not representative of reality outside of my own head!

-Android user, please be gentle with critique on my spelling.

John2290 said:
ghettoglamour said:

Sit down, lil' bitch, be humble.

I have no idea how that got on this thread. It was supposed to be a comment to a youtube video. 

LOL



Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

John2290 said:
ghettoglamour said:

Sit down, lil' bitch, be humble.

I have no idea how that got on this thread. It was supposed to be a comment to a youtube video. 

Oh.  You're one of those.



Crash 1 to platinum will be hard