Quantcast
VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

veritaz said:
John2290 said:
Jesus the Plat rarity among the top tier is insane. I see now why it is so hard to get up there. Veritaz...? 70 percent, how is that even possible? Do you buy games simply for the platinum?

For this year so far some of them are. Most of them are games I wanted to play and missed but are easy platinums by coincidence. I really wanted to play Ratchet&Clank, Severed, Batman and zero time dillemma and they all are easy plats. Of coures my name is Mayo shot the list up high too.

I see, the 70 percent is from Jan 1st til now. That's pretty understandable.

golfgt170 said:
Well i dont want to be judgemental as the most of us, i mean trophy hunters, have played "easy" platinum games. But i never wish for myself to play games only for the trophies. Or not playing a game because i know i wont platinum or 100% it...
I play the games i like. That is my 1st rule as gamer. And if i like it much, i collect its trophies. But thats me :)

What are your thoughts?

No point struggling through a crap game for the sake of it or even a mediocre game for that matter, if there is something better.  The plainum should be something to proud of even after you've got the satisfaction of gaining it instead of it being a stain on thy trophy list, lol. I wish I could wipe the tales from the borderlands off of my list but there is no avoiding that platinum.



 

Everything in the above reply is my opinion, from my own perspective and not representative of reality outside of my own head!

-Android user, please be gentle with critique on my spelling.

Around the Network

Still going through Nioh Slowly, online is dead tho, so far its been a solo experience. Just finished the 3rd region.



"Wheel me out to the curb for garbage day"

Versus_Evil said:
Still going through Nioh Slowly, online is dead tho, so far its been a solo experience. Just finished the 3rd region.

I think its that no one is putting themselves forward because its not so obvious to do so. I'm sure there is a fuck load of people summoning. Imanaged to get two people today for the giant oil blob boss but they were useless. 



 

Everything in the above reply is my opinion, from my own perspective and not representative of reality outside of my own head!

-Android user, please be gentle with critique on my spelling.

John2290 said:

I think its that no one is putting themselves forward because its not so obvious to do so. I'm sure there is a fuck load of people summoning. Imanaged to get two people today for the giant oil blob boss but they were useless. 

That the boss that spits ships at you? i killed that with one of those masks that breaths fire XD



"Wheel me out to the curb for garbage day"

John2290 said:
veritaz said:

For this year so far some of them are. Most of them are games I wanted to play and missed but are easy platinums by coincidence. I really wanted to play Ratchet&Clank, Severed, Batman and zero time dillemma and they all are easy plats. Of coures my name is Mayo shot the list up high too.

I see, the 70 percent is from Jan 1st til now. That's pretty understandable.

golfgt170 said:
Well i dont want to be judgemental as the most of us, i mean trophy hunters, have played "easy" platinum games. But i never wish for myself to play games only for the trophies. Or not playing a game because i know i wont platinum or 100% it...
I play the games i like. That is my 1st rule as gamer. And if i like it much, i collect its trophies. But thats me :)

What are your thoughts?

No point struggling through a crap game for the sake of it or even a mediocre game for that matter, if there is something better.  The plainum should be something to proud of even after you've got the satisfaction of gaining it instead of it being a stain on thy trophy list, lol. I wish I could wipe the tales from the borderlands off of my list but there is no avoiding that platinum.

Why do that it's amazing. 



Around the Network

If I enjoy the game like for example anything TellTale put out I'll play it regardless of if the plat is easy. If there's any game I could scrub off my profile is Shadwen coz that game is hot garbage.



"Wheel me out to the curb for garbage day"

I really hate a single player focuss game that needs to to play the Multiplayer to get the platinum.
The multiplayer is dead. >_>
I am talking about Tomb Raider.



Feb 14, 2017

VGChartz Trophy League - 2017 Season



VGChartz Trophy League - Overall Rankings



VGChartz Platinum Leaderboard



Busiest Members




Latest Platinums



Platinum Leaderboard 2017



Thanks for the update but something is off on the list for this week. Esquoret got the platinum for Monster jam crush it this week and last week as well as Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart having 2 plats when it's only 1 game. Correct me If I'm wrong but I don't see anything else off.



Nioh really put a dent in things.



 

Everything in the above reply is my opinion, from my own perspective and not representative of reality outside of my own head!

-Android user, please be gentle with critique on my spelling.