Quantcast
VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

HideoK said:
God of War Ascension
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1223275p1.html


I've never been fond of prequels but it should still be good.



Around the Network
leatherhat said:
So do vita trophies get counted?

yes



Arcturus said:
leatherhat said:
So do vita trophies get counted?

yes


Nice. Im gonna try to double plat BBCSEX



ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

What is the process of updating the charts? just wondering cause it seems like hard work, do you need to search up every single individual person 0.o ?



AFFLICTION said:
HideoK said:
God of War Ascension
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1223275p1.html


I've never been fond of prequels but it should still be good.


Should be another easy platinum



 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
Chevinator123 said:
What is the process of updating the charts? just wondering cause it seems like hard work, do you need to search up every single individual person 0.o ?


it does seem like alot of work tracking people who might not be around anymore,good work from arc,doesn't anyone else want a separate vita section or you want everyhing bundle together



                                                                                                                                        Above & Beyond

   

SnakeDrake said:
AFFLICTION said:
HideoK said:
God of War Ascension
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1223275p1.html


I've never been fond of prequels but it should still be good.


Should be another easy platinum

More than likely. If the current trend is anything to go by.



Chevinator123 said:
What is the process of updating the charts? just wondering cause it seems like hard work, do you need to search up every single individual person 0.o ?

i too, wonder about this... do you have a API to get the info and some scripts to include the new info in some kind of DB that after this output the info we see in the updates?



Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

zuvuyeay said:

it does seem like alot of work tracking people who might not be around anymore,good work from arc,doesn't anyone else want a separate vita section or you want everyhing bundle together

All the vita trophies get combined into your overall trophy profile, so it would be a lot more work to find & take everything out that is vita trophies to make it seperate.



So what happens with games like Motorstorm RC, it counts as two platinums on mygamercards but there was only one completion done to get platinum.



________________________________________________________________