Quantcast
VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

NoCtiS_NoX said:
badgenome said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
I am playing Nier at the moment and it is definitely a great game but hunting for Mats is such a drag especially that eagle egg. Damn those eggs!

Just wait until you're farming gather points for Pyrite. Mwahaha!

Pshh! You spoiled it for me. Now I won't be able enjoy it anymore.

Shit. Sorry. What I meant to say was, Yonah is actually Nier's father the whole time!



Around the Network

I did something shamefull guys....i brought hannah montannah

lol



Chevinator123 said:
I did something shamefull guys....i brought hannah montannah

lol

Thank you for your honesty.

Now kick him out of the league, Arcturus.



Jboy0990 said:
Arkham City plat! Third plat in 3 weeks :D. Now I'm just playin Red Dead to get the % up

Nice your on a roll lately. You planning on getting Max Payne 3 in May? I bet its going to be awesome.



Dark Odin said:
platinum in sly 2!

now back to battlefielf BC, I want it to be my 100th platinum

Dark Odin, 100 plats! Man you will be the first in the league to reach that milestone! Looks like the next closest person will be 20 plats away.



Around the Network
badgenome said:
Chevinator123 said:
I did something shamefull guys....i brought hannah montannah

lol

Thank you for your honesty.

Now kick him out of the league, Arcturus.

loool



HideoK said:
Jboy0990 said:
Arkham City plat! Third plat in 3 weeks :D. Now I'm just playin Red Dead to get the % up

Nice your on a roll lately. You planning on getting Max Payne 3 in May? I bet its going to be awesome.


Yeah, the advantages of being jobless haha. And yeah I have to get it. Max Payne 2 was one of my favorite games on ps2. 



Jboy0990 said:
HideoK said:
Jboy0990 said:
Arkham City plat! Third plat in 3 weeks :D. Now I'm just playin Red Dead to get the % up

Nice your on a roll lately. You planning on getting Max Payne 3 in May? I bet its going to be awesome.


Yeah, the advantages of being jobless haha. And yeah I have to get it. Max Payne 2 was one of my favorite games on ps2. 


I never did complete the first Max Payne but I managed to do so with the 2nd. 

And If I'm not mistaking I should still have both of them lying around here some place...

If I can find them I'd like to replay them before the 3rd releases.



badgenome said:
Chevinator123 said:
I did something shamefull guys....i brought hannah montannah

lol

Thank you for your honesty.

Now kick him out of the league, Arcturus.

Done



Jboy0990 said:
fadetoone said:
Jboy0990 said:
So I beat Arkham City on New Game+ and I was totally upset because I thought I was about to get the plat... I gotta do the side missions too :(

You didn't do them the first time?


Yeah I did on my first playthrough. I didnt know I had to do the Zsasz, Bane, and Riddler sidequests(on NG+) again for the 100%

...you don't.