Quantcast
VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I still go on it.

There are way to many glitches such as the one you mentioned and many more, not suprised people are being put off the game.



Around the Network

Hey Trophy League

I'm just passing by to let you know that you can scrap my name out, since i've been playing a lot less, and that it was fun to stay in the competition while it lasted, and it's good to see i'm still the only one with the MK vs DC Platinum :). It would be nice if you kept it in the Platinum Lists.

And kudos to Arcturus for the great job keeping the league




Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

FootballFan said:
I still go on it.

There are way to many glitches such as the one you mentioned and many more, not suprised people are being put off the game.


Yeah, i think they tried too much with game they should have kept just like Cod4. I know its practically the same game but imo Cod4 is quite better.



 

Tbone said:
Anyone else tired of Mw2 online?

Seems like u can never end a game always host migration and it all ends with server going down. Now there are a bunch of cheaters everywhere, they have find a way to get unlimited care package and emergency airdrop.

It's broken to say the least. I only play Killzone 2 for my multiplayer fix.



Tbone said:
Anyone else tired of Mw2 online?

Seems like u can never end a game always host migration and it all ends with server going down. Now there are a bunch of cheaters everywhere, they have find a way to get unlimited care package and emergency airdrop.

I've moved on to other games, but I still play a couple of rounds of MW2 online every once in a while.



Around the Network
Flow said:

Hey Trophy League

I'm just passing by to let you know that you can scrap my name out, since i've been playing a lot less, and that it was fun to stay in the competition while it lasted, and it's good to see i'm still the only one with the MK vs DC Platinum :). It would be nice if you kept it in the Platinum Lists.

And kudos to Arcturus for the great job keeping the league

Thanks for stopping in to say goodbye. I'll definately keep your name up on the list for the MK vs. DC platinum.



I was the third busiest this week? hm interesting



Tbone said:
Anyone else tired of Mw2 online?

Seems like u can never end a game always host migration and it all ends with server going down. Now there are a bunch of cheaters everywhere, they have find a way to get unlimited care package and emergency airdrop.

than dont rush too much?

 

people rush too much and then they blame campers when they get killed. Slow down a bit and explore the area



Im playing God of War and just got to PAth of Hades. Since I hae lamost 8 hours now I will have to play again for the speedrun lol. Great game though. Better than I remembered.



www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
Im playing God of War and just got to PAth of Hades. Since I hae lamost 8 hours now I will have to play again for the speedrun lol. Great game though. Better than I remembered.

Took u 8 hours to get to the path of Hades?

I beat the game in 6 hours lol

Also yeah Mw2 is shit.... IW ruined it with the killstreak rewards cuz now everybody camps to get a nuke or ac130. Its like they inspire people to camp



"She said I'm F**kin Awesome!"

"Gurl don't be afraid, I just wanna cut, U can call me a squirrel, I'm just tryna get my nuts"

"Here's some daily science... The World revolves around the sun, not you!"